I NEED TO LOSE 122 LBS Who has my Back!!!

Options
I really need help getting started on the right foot. i am 6'6 407lbs and I am ready to lose this weight for good. I started Making smoothies, from raw fruits and vegetables and that seems to work. I just want to get on track and stay. thanks for your input.

Replies

• mistersintexas
    mistersintexas Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I got your back. Stick to it, think of it as a lifestyle change, and reward yourself for doing good. Don't give up.
  • kmtbeaulieu
    kmtbeaulieu Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    6'6 I'm jealous!!!!!
  • dodochoga
    dodochoga Posts: 33
    Options
    You can do it! Every journey starts with a single step and no matter what, you can get back on track. Go go go!
  • TheLadyBane
    TheLadyBane Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I got your back! You got this:)!!!!

ETA: Being ready to lose the weight for good is totally getting started on the right foot. It means that you have the right mind set to succeed. In my opinion the biggest key to success is being willing to commit to a lifestyle change. You know what behaviors got you to where you don't want to be. Now you just need to replace those with behaviors that will help you meet your goals: being more active, making healthier food choices, still enjoying your favorite foods but controlling portions. You can totally do this!!!
  • Healthynut31
    Healthynut31 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Persistence is key. You will have good days, and some not so good days. The key is to realize that it is not a 'diet', but a life change. Make the good days outweigh the bad. The weight will eventually come off. Good Luck!!
  • moniquec37
    Options
    that sounds like a nice doable number, i ve got your back and just to say im 6'1.....
  • StarFall90
    StarFall90 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I have your back. Feel free to add me!
  • Lauraslife2006
    Options
    Me ;)
  • Laura87_
    Laura87_ Posts: 12
    Options
    6'6? Someone's a man mountain. :)

You can do it. Just remember WHY you want to do it, and maybe write it down on your profile so if ever the enthusiasm wanes, you can go back and remember why you were so motivated in the first place.
  • Gameofthrone
    Gameofthrone Posts: 1,522 Member
    Options
    I know you can do it! =)
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    You are on your way :smile: can I come along for the ride?