Look back over the last 12 Months.....

Options
.....And what have you achieved? It doesnt have to be weightloss, what have you achieved this year that you are proud of and that gives you extra belief you can achieve your fitness and weight goals.

1. Gained extra qualifications for my job that i thought i would struggle with.
2. Raised over £600.00 for the royal Marsden Cancer Campaign.
3. Lost 28lbs in total since 27th December 2009

Share what you have achieved. Sometimes you dont realise just how much you have done until you stop and look back and give yourself a pat on the back.

Replies

• bree1609
    bree1609 Posts: 136
    Options
    1. I went back to school for a second degree (teaching) and completed the hardest semester I have ever been through!
    2. Found a bigger home with my husband in an area we love.
    3. Started a healthy lifestyle and got back to looking the way I did when my husband and I were dating! :-)
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    1. Started my first full time job out of college, which was basically my dream job, and I've been loving it since I started. Being a rocket scientist is awesome... hehe
    2. I met a wonderful guy in October and we're now dating :) It's my first really serious relationship so I'm happy it's going well.
    3. I've lost 48 lbs and counting since Feb. 15th of this year, after losing 15 lbs in the fall of 2009, for a total of 63 right now.
    4. I've managed to live on my own for the past 10 months in a new city and it's AMAZING.
  • marmite230
    Options
    Fantastic to both of you!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!