NSV - It fits again!!

Options
ayscrivener
ayscrivener Posts: 27 Member
Back in January, when I officially began, I figured it would take months and months before I ever created a post in this category! As of this morning I hit the 20 pounds lost mark :) but the best part of the whole morning was definitely when I decided to try out my old favorite work blazer. I stopped wearing it about 6 months ago because it was insanely tight in my arms, which made the body portion fit funny.

Guess who's now wearing her favorite work blazer again!! It fits sooooo much better than it previously did. I have obviously lost inches from my upper arms. Kind of kicking myself now for not recording those measurements in the beginning. I think I may need to start recording now!! So happy :)

Replies

• blakedebo
    blakedebo Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    woohoo! nice!
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's such a great feeling!
  • loosinit42806
    loosinit42806 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    YAYA! go you! that's awesome! great progress
  • jodiegator
    Options
    Congratulations! Well done, you must feel fantastic!
  • Happymom83
    Happymom83 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Yay awesome job :)
  • LoggingForLife
    LoggingForLife Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Awsome. Keep up the good work.
  • jhellwig828
    jhellwig828 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Putting on clothes that have been in the back of my closet is almost a better victory to me than watching the numbers on the scale drop. People can tell how much better you feel when you are confident in your clothes! Awesome job!
  • sscrivener2013
    Options
    Congratulations sweetheart!!! I knew you could do it!!! Keep up the good work and remember that I love you always and forever!!

Signed,

Your Loving Husband!!!
  • mkcmurphy
    mkcmurphy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Great work! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!