Looking for the 100+ to lose support group

Options
I heard there was a great support group in the forums for those of us with 100+ lbs to lose. Any idea where it is?

Replies

• JosephTucker
    Options
    if you find it, let me know!
  • BillyLightening
    Options
    Anyone can add me if they like, I'm definitely in the 'need to lose 100+' category. I absolutely respect everyone's weight loss journey, just sometimes I feel like I'm one of the only people who has a really huge amount of weight to lose. I started at 335 and I'm 254 now.
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I also started with having +100 pounds to lose. I've been here for about 3 months now and love it. Anyone looking for support please feel free to add me! Another thing to get involved in are the different challenge always going on. For example some of us are in the middle of a 90 day challenge set to end in Jan. These are just some fun ways to keep the motivation going!
  • Kminor67
    Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    congrats and welcome...i am not sure where to find the 100+ support groups either but I just started a 100 day challenge..i believe the post was called "why "weight" to lose???? U can add me if u'd like. We CAN do this!!! Ok i must take my very sore self away from the computer to get my work out on. :wink:
  • Disciplined74
    Disciplined74 Posts: 298 Member
    Options

Thanks. I"ve been on here for months and didn't know about it. I definately need it (more then 200+ pounds to loose).

One more reason to love this site.

Again, Thank you.

- Eva
  • Purplegal32
    Purplegal32 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I too have over 100 to lose feel free to add me as well :) I just started on this site 10 days ago
  • BK120
    BK120 Posts: 107
    Options
    I have been on this site for a few months now. It is great and I also have over 100 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me as a friend. The holiday's are tough times for everyone, so I wish you luck as I know I will need it as well. :)