Anyone not succeeding in their diet?

Options
Good afternoon - I have recently started the my healthy habit plan powered by juice plus, it's really worked for me I've lost over half a stone in under 2 weeks! I'm so happy with how I have progressed I want to share it all with you.

It has been a total eye opener on what you should and shouldn't eat and you will be surprised on the things that are meant to be good for you actually aren't!! Like I said I'm on the programme still and it's made me feel awesome!

Replies

• LarryDUk
    LarryDUk Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Oh man! Thank the lord above you have posted here. I just received a loyalty check for £20,000 and had nothing to spend it on. Please, please, please email me at areyoufing@kiddingme.com

Cheers
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    Hey that's great Rachel.

This juice plus plan sounds great - where would I buy juice plus products.

Do they do delicious juices and shakes.

With all this controversy about cancer from animal protein I think finding a plant based diet that I could fit around my busy lifestyle a real plus.

Thanks and glad to hear your journey is going well.:smile:
  • BartO81
    BartO81 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Oh man! Thank the lord above you have posted here. I just received a loyalty check for £20,000 and had nothing to spend it on. Please, please, please email me at areyoufing@kiddingme.com

Cheers

LMAO :)
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    tennisdude200 Thanks for the reply - they do excellent shakes you can mix and match with loads of different recipes which are provided when you join up. I can give you some details on the best way of signing up what is your email address? or are you on twitter or facebook? i could add you and we can discuss your goals.

Its great when you can find something that works, I've had some good success with this and would like to share it with anyone that wants to loose weight or just improve their overall health :)

over_zps3eab9844.jpg
  • lisaabenjamin
    lisaabenjamin Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    This is clearly a poor attempt at some covert affiliate marketing. Pah. PAH!
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    Nah, I don't want to loose my money
  • tm82001
    tm82001 Posts: 133 Member
    Options

Cheers

Best thing I have read all day....almost fell out of my chair!!
  • TwirleySlims
    Options

Cheers

^^Just this :D
  • CMB1979
    CMB1979 Posts: 588 Member
    Options