Share your most embarrasing fart moment(s)

Options
Maximus
Maximus Posts: 12,256 Member
Those times when it slipped out or you forgot where you were and let it rip.

Go.

Replies

• sassyrayofsunshine
    sassyrayofsunshine Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    And suddenly everyone got quiet....lol
  • SCV34
    SCV34 Posts: 2,048 Member
    Options
    I have too many to mention:blushing:
  • ZeldaMarooner7
    Options
    During co-op. My phone went off, and I went to get it, and it ripped.
    Everyone got quiet and then laughed.
  • dcaiani
    dcaiani Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Farts are cool ... never embaressing!
  • graceylou222
    graceylou222 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :blushing: well.. the first time that my now boyfriend stayed the night with me.. (he wasn't my bf then), apparently I let a big one rip in my sleep...But he is my boyfriend now.. so theres that. :laugh: :sad: :blushing:
  • brewji
    brewji Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Fell asleep during class at school, I woke up to everyone laughing, me whispering to the girl next to me "What did I miss?" ...turns out I ripped a loud stinker in a 400-person lecture hall, while the prof was on a skype call to a guest-speaker professor in Toronto.

Needless to say, that girl never sat next to me again.
  • rassha01
    rassha01 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    bad-grandpa-shart-o.gif
  • timberowl
    timberowl Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    In German class my junior year in college. i was in the front row during a pop quiz, and felt my stomach shift from the dirty powdered scrambled eggs id had in teh cafeteria that morning. I used to eat a ton of them before i realized they were the source of the trapped gas i'd get all morning.

After several shifts while hunched down over my desk, I felt like I had to go to the bathroom like NOW, and got up out of my desk.

Pbbbt.

My eyes got huge and I decided to slow down, and took a long, slow step towards the door while clenching as hard as I could.

Pbbbbbbbbt.

Oh Jesus!

I tried again and farted again. I simply couldn't hold it. Everyone was staring because it was a quiz and the room was dead silent.

So, I made a mad dash towards the door, bounding, and farting the whole way.

It didnt' help that I suffered from severe, nearly crippling Social Anxiety Disorder at the time. I still have it, but not nearly as bad.

I was so embarrassed I cut class and failed the quiz.

It was also the beginning of the semester. =(
  • mmartinez_az
    Options
    In the middle of the dance floor at a club, nobody heard it but they sure smelled it.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    This didn't happen to me but a girl I worked with. It still makes me laugh to this day. Her name was Lauren and I was training her to be a vet tech. She had to hold this huge rottie while I put a catheter in his leg. The dog was super strong and I had the catheter halfway in. The dog started to struggle and poor Lauren held on for dear life as she farted over and over and over! I was DYING but wanted to get the catheter in before I totally lost it. Once it was in and secured we both cracked up until we were crying! God, that was so funny!
  • SCV34
    SCV34 Posts: 2,048 Member
    Options
    I have too many to mention:blushing:

Start with your best.

My brother in law banned me from their house. He said the paint started to peel while I was there visiting.

I am also known as Farty Marty(hope that isn't TMI)
  • SweetTrouble_
    SweetTrouble_ Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    In elementary school at movie time...and then I couldn't stop laughing.
  • jstout365
    jstout365 Posts: 1,686 Member
    Options
    Just this Wednesday I was in boxing class and we were doing circuits. I'd had some gas on the way to class, but hoped it would clear up before I got to the gym. Nope, during sit ups, a SBD one slipped out and about 10 seconds later the guy doing sit ups next to me was like "WOW, something smells FOUL." I was thinking crap, found out so I fessed up and said "I think that was me." He was nice enough to not realize it was gas and said, "Nah, it's probably me." He went on doing the sit ups and I didn't dare let one go the rest of class. Learning my lesson with the protein bars.

Earlier this week I was taking my son to school and he told me that I needed to stop eating so much protein because my farts were stinking up the car. I told him I hadn't farted and he said that something was too stinky. I had my travel mug of tea open and I think he smelled that. You know it's bad when your 5 year old understands the danger of too much protein.
  • MissKim78
    MissKim78 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Ummmm....during sex! LOL :blushing: :laugh: :tongue:
    I don't fart in front of ANYONE! Not even my family, So I was absolutely morified! :sad:
    My now bf (we were just hooking up then) just said "Good One!" and kept going! HAHAHAHA
    I still won't fart in front of him and will even wake up if I need to and go to the bathroom! LOL