Not too happy about last night...

Options
UGH. I worked out for the 2nd day in a row, logged faithfully for the 2nd day in a row, & then got so hungry at around 10pm, & had no cals left. I was making my husband's lunch for today & a sandwich & chips just looked so good...so yeah, I ate a whole "lunch" at 10pm! What is wrong with me...so I went over 514 calories. :/ Guess I'll just try to work out harder today & not eat all my net cals! Frusterating!

Replies

• hansenh1
    hansenh1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    It happens! But don't let that stop you from continuing your weight loss journey. You most likely weren't hungry but since it was there and it looked good you were tempted. Try packing his lunch at a different time, maybe when you are making breakfast in the morning, cooking dinner the night before, or after you have just eaten your meal. If you are completely full you will be less likely to want more! Good luck!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Try eating just an apple. The fiber helps you feel fuller.
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Try eating every 3 hours. That really helps me not eat more at night. Plus if you think you might eat something you don't have calories for just go to bed! Sleep helps, because in the morning you can eat! YAY!
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    get hubby to make his own lunch!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I run into that when I'm making my kid's lunch (he's 8 so no i'm not going to let him makes his own lol it would be nothing but cookies and granola bars)...best thing to do is make it RIGHT after supper...that way you won't graze. I also make mine in the morning while eating breakfast so I don't have what's in my lunch. but yeah either work out more so you can eat more, or eat less food more times a day...but don't get discouraged...it happens to all of us..just learn from your mistakes.
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    aww it happens love!! try not to get too down on yourself!! everybody has off days!! one day wont hurt your diet anyway as long as you watch what you eat today!!
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I run into that when I'm making my kid's lunch (he's 8 so no i'm not going to let him makes his own lol it would be nothing but cookies and granola bars)...best thing to do is make it RIGHT after supper...that way you won't graze. I also make mine in the morning while eating breakfast so I don't have what's in my lunch. but yeah either work out more so you can eat more, or eat less food more times a day...but don't get discouraged...it happens to all of us..just learn from your mistakes.

I have to agree with Gillian. I make my husband and son their lunches right after dinner as well. Since my son is big on taking leftovers to school for lunch (the only kid who doesn't like sandwiches) it's especially convenient. I love fruit when I get a craving. The natural sugars seem to always do the trick. Apples, strawberries, bananas...