ACE by Saba

Options
Anyone out there try ACE Naturl Weigh Loss Formula by Saba? One of my good friends is a rep. She's done very well with it. Just wondered if anyone here has tried it and your thougts.

Thanks

Terra

Replies

• mhk0719
    mhk0719 Posts: 255
    Options
    Never heard of it? Is it shakes or pills?
  • tjsechrist
    Options
    Pills.

It's supposed to curb your appetite and give you a little energy.

Supplements in it: Vitamin B6, Chromium, Cocoa Powder, Green Tea Extract, Caffeine and Vanadium... There may be others but the writing on the package is hard to read.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,979 Member
    Options
    Let me guess....MLM?

You could buy all of those things for a few dollars..I'll bet her miracle pills are $65 a month. For that matter, other than the green tea and cocoa, I'll bet you already get enough of that other stuff from your food.

Just buy a box of green tea. It has caffeine. Caffeine is know to be an appetite suppressant. Ta Da. Send me the $65.
  • tjsechrist
    Options
    What or who is MLM?
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Ace-Label1.jpg

Lol
  • tjsechrist
    Options
    Thanks. I guess I could have googled it. :happy:
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if I trust magic potions that don't contain ground chicken bones and a lock of hair from a fitness idol. I'd keep shopping around.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,394 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Pills don't provide any better benefit to weight loss than normal diet. Your friend is doing well because she has a good diet and probably good exercise routine.

MLM is multilevel marketing. People pay to work for these companies, sell their products to their friends and family, etc.. it's a pyramid scheme.

Best advice. A small deficit 1 lb or less per week, a good workout routine that consist of weight training and some cardio.
  • tjsechrist
    Options
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • tjsechrist
    Options
    Gotcha!
    Thank you.
  • tjsechrist
    Options
    OMG one of my Marine friends and I were just talking about this and he told the same thing....
    I said I struggle to find motivation exercise and he told me to Throat Punch my Demons... ha ha LOVE IT!
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if I trust magic potions that don't contain ground chicken bones and a lock of hair from a fitness idol. I'd keep shopping around.

I know a black market rep that can get ya a homeopathic of that....I have two words for ya: Mark. Rippetoe.
  • I have using "Ace by Saba", since Oct 15, 2013 and have lost 69lbs :-) Ace is wonderful.
  • It does do all it claims :-)
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    Pills.

It's supposed to curb your appetite and give you a little energy.

Supplements in it: Vitamin B6, Chromium, Cocoa Powder, Green Tea Extract, Caffeine and Vanadium... There may be others but the writing on the package is hard to read.
    Don't waste your money. You can suppress your appetite by eating foods that fill up and eating enough.
  • subsonicbassist
    subsonicbassist Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Another tip that it's full of crap... only 2 ingredients have actually been shown to have positive effects on weight loss, and those results are greatly exaggerated by most companies. Also, the fact that there is a "proprietary blend" is not because they don't want someone to steal their secret ingredients, it's because they put a bunch of filler and skimp on the stuff that is effective. Just sayin ;) sounds like you can do fine without, OP!!! :):flowerforyou:
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    It does do all it claims :-)

No it doesn't.

You lost weight because you ate at a calorie deficit. Those pills are not in any way magic, but you are for taking control of your life. Betcha a million you could be done it without the pills, and can still lose the rest of your weight (if you have more to lose) without them.