23 lb s in 2.5 months with pics....if they work!

Options
sjeagle30
sjeagle30 Posts: 292 Member
I am going to try to post some pics if they work. I have not been able to do it in the past. Anyway I started trying to get healthy, go to the gym and lose some weight the beginning of January. I have lost some decent weight in the past and always gained it back. Also when I have lost before I still looked bigger than I do now because I was not working out much. Anyway The pic of me in the black shirt and pants is from today. The other few are just over the past year which is pretty much what I looked like when I started in Jan. I am starting to see a difference!! Thanks for reading!

[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e355/sjeagle30/Mobile Uploads/2014-03/7E60C2CA-D90C-4EF5-B47B-FB22EF1B4B70_zpsab6qn1ru.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e355/sjeagle30/Mobile Uploads/2014-03/72FF5397-E72A-4744-A738-237D0FD19457_zpscghmnx8i.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e355/sjeagle30/Mobile Uploads/2014-03/8EEC7F1E-AEEA-4AB6-8EC9-59301DA866E7_zpsioz7uvjc.jpg[/img]

Replies

• LTKeegan
    LTKeegan Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Good job!! The pics don't work though :(
  • bsoxluvr
    bsoxluvr Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thank you for the inspiration. It's what I needed today.
  • ChrysalisCove
    ChrysalisCove Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Good job! I'm in the same place - 23lbs in 2ish months. I didn't really see it in the mirror until recently, but I can definitely see it in photos!
  • LTKeegan
    LTKeegan Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    With the pictures, WOW your face looks so much different!
  • sjeagle30
    Options
    Thank you!! The pic helped! My co worker today said "you look great and I think you need to see a full body pic" so she took one and I was actually a little bit shocked! I have generally tried to hide from cameras. My daughter said "you actually have a waist now and not boxy :p kids!
  • sjeagle30
    Options
    Shelli I looked at your pics and I can def see it. Great job to you!
  • dcmassena
    dcmassena Posts: 11
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats!
  • rwieber
    rwieber Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Excellent work! You look fabulous!!
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    You look so pretty :) Great job.

And thank you for the fish :):flowerforyou:
  • theskinnybecky
    theskinnybecky Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Great job! You're an inspiration for me... I'm 1 month in and down 15 lbs! CONGRATS!
  • Keevy333
    Keevy333 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I can see the difference. I'm right about where you are and I'm having trouble seeing any difference. Time for some full body pics, even though the thought horrifies me! lol
  • dutchi2010
    dutchi2010 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!!
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!! incredible difference!!!
  • A_Warrior_Princess
    A_Warrior_Princess Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Looking Awesome! Can definitely see the difference! Thanks for the inspiring pics!
  • PurpleMarzipan
    PurpleMarzipan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You lok great. The pictures work just fine.
  • viciouslitany
    viciouslitany Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress! <3 You're adorable!
  • sarainiowa
    sarainiowa Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. You've done a great job!! I really needed to see this today. Thank you for being such an inspiration.
  • treineck
    treineck Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome!! I have to be honest, you remind me of myself - shape wise. So I peaked into your profile...First of all, you do NOT look your age, I would've guessed 10 years younger! Congrats for that!!! And second, I appreciate that you have an open diary, I like seeing other people's food logs who have similar goals to myself. You're doing a fantastic job, keep up the good work!!
  • kbtommi
    kbtommi Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You're lookin' great, well done! :happy:
  • Edensienna
    Edensienna Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Very pretty and the weightloss really shows!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!