Looking for sane, supportive ladies to follow.

Options
Hi everyone-

My name is Jenna. I'm in my late twenties and I'm looking for supportive, close in age, female MFP friends.

I'm a food/weight/body issues kinda gal and am back on MFP after going full mental number obsessive last time. I'm a bit older, wiser, and equipped with more knowledge this time around and I'm ready to be successful and happy at the same time.

Feel free to add away!

Replies

• FitMelody4Life
    FitMelody4Life Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Although my diary is probably a little confuzing to some as I practice intermittent fasting so my meals are condendsed into my eating window so sometimes the catergories look weitrd. But I log daily and I dilligent about hitting my macros so feel free to have a look and ask questions.
  • MrsHyland
    MrsHyland Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    The sane part may be questionable, but that depends on who you ask :) I'm glad you are back and ready to do this. This is my 3rd time trying to make it happen, but I'm really feeling good about it this time. I hope it sticks for you this time! Good luck, feel free to add me and I will do my best to offer encouragement as needed!
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and good luck! There's all kinds of helpful people here. Stick with it and you will get to where you want to be. :flowerforyou:
  • say_pocket
    say_pocket Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm mid 20s and supportive. Can't make any promises about being sane! lol. I'll add you.
  • sarainiowa
    sarainiowa Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I like to think that I'm sane, I guess you'll have to be the judge of that. I am very supportive. I'm here a few times a day. I reply to messages.

If you or anyone would like to add me, go ahead.
  • mslovelykj
    mslovelykj Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm a little older, in my early 30s (about to hit mid-30s), but feel free to add me. I'm just getting started on my journey and am looking for like minded ppl to support/who are supportive.
  • Skittle_BoomBoom
    Options
    I'm guessing you've met some insane people on here? Well I'm a normal soon-to-be 21 year old! Feel free to add me!
  • animalldy
    animalldy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm in maintenance now but I log daily. I eat regular food, NEVER leave weekly calories unaccounted for (I eat them!) and I don't do any crazy diet or exercise crap. This is about sustainability!
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    I failed the sane part :(
  • jessspurr
    jessspurr Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^Me too!!:sad: :sad: :sad: