My Wow Moment!

Options
Nessc
Nessc Posts: 137 Member
Three weeks ago I started a new teaching job - I haven't had a lot of time just to mingle and talk until this morning. At our school we have foster grandparents who come in and help out during the day. I've been trying to lose weight and it is slowly coming off but I've not put in a lot of effort to lose like I should. Anyway, this morning a foster grandmother and I were getting acquainted she asked if I had kids to which I replied I had 2 - here's my wow moment-- a few minutes after we were talking she came up to me and asked how I managed to stay so skinny after having 2 kids??? I stood there and thought - wow!!!! :noway: somebody thinks I'm skinny!!!! Of course, in my eyes I'm no where near skinny but to hear somebody else say I was skinny really boosted my spirits today!!:love::drinker:

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!