23 lb s in 2.5 months with pics....if they work!

Options

Replies

• sjeagle30
    sjeagle30 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You are all very kind. Thank you so much!!!
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    you look great!!! good job!!
  • mslovelykj
    mslovelykj Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome :-)
  • leebeebumble
    leebeebumble Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wow! Very noticeable! You are looking amazing!!!
  • ChrysalisCove
    ChrysalisCove Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Shelli I looked at your pics and I can def see it. Great job to you!

Aw, thanks! I've got a long ways to go still, but I certainly look & feel better already!
  • michaeldkelley31
    Options
    GOOD JOB KEEP GOING
  • cassiepv
    cassiepv Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Big difference ! Great job :)
  • CariJo1979
    CariJo1979 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I love seeing progress pics, they give me hope and motivation. Keep up the great work!
  • ebayaddict0127
    ebayaddict0127 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Definitely noticeable! I've lost 24 in two months. Great feeling!
  • Mhgretsch
    Mhgretsch Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    congrats...lookin' good:smile:
  • KristinKory
    KristinKory Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You look great - keep it up!!
  • LauraBalyk
    LauraBalyk Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I am going to try to post some pics if they work. I have not been able to do it in the past. Anyway I started trying to get healthy, go to the gym and lose some weight the beginning of January. I have lost some decent weight in the past and always gained it back. Also when I have lost before I still looked bigger than I do now because I was not working out much. Anyway The pic of me in the black shirt and pants is from today. The other few are just over the past year which is pretty much what I looked like when I started in Jan. I am starting to see a difference!! Thanks for reading!

[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e355/sjeagle30/Mobile Uploads/2014-03/7E60C2CA-D90C-4EF5-B47B-FB22EF1B4B70_zpsab6qn1ru.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e355/sjeagle30/Mobile Uploads/2014-03/72FF5397-E72A-4744-A738-237D0FD19457_zpscghmnx8i.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e355/sjeagle30/Mobile Uploads/2014-03/8EEC7F1E-AEEA-4AB6-8EC9-59301DA866E7_zpsioz7uvjc.jpg[/img]

amazing progress !! such an inspiration !!!!
  • kristinL16
    kristinL16 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    You look great! I can definitely tell a difference.
  • Patty1015A
    Patty1015A Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Well done!
  • ChrisSpencer71
    Options
    Wow great job. It sure doesn't take long to get results! Keep it up! Every time you share your success you help everyone!
  • ravenribbs
    ravenribbs Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    VERY nicely done! I'm aiming for similar rate of loss and, so far, so good. I admire you (and everyone that does) for posting the pictures--I don't know that I'll ever have the nerve. Thanks for sharing and best of success in your ongoing endeavor. BTW, did you catch that trout?? NICE catch!
  • Suzzi67
    Suzzi67 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! Keep up the good work. Lots of support is here!
  • Happymom83
    Happymom83 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • sjeagle30
    sjeagle30 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! Now yesterday I fell down my basement steps and broke my tailbone so looks like working out will be on hold for a bit. I hope to be able to at least eat decently to prevent a gain.However I am leaving for Mexico next Saturday. Going to be a rough couple of weeks!!
  • SephiraRose
    SephiraRose Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    You look great, super progress.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!