the Christmas party test

Options
Last ngiht I went to a Christmas party and passed the test. I ate a good, healthy dinner before I went. Then, all I ate while I was there was somewhere between 20-30 grapes, 2 tiny cubes of cheese, a little bit of spinach salad and 16 oz. of water. Toward the end, my friend convinced me to split a small peppermint brownie with her. That is my absolute favorite and my DH is allergic to mint so I almost never have them. It was only big enough for 2 small bites. I was pretty pleased with myself.

Replies

• Bekaboo202
    Options
    Good for you! Self control in those situations are always so tough for me! I need some of YOUR will power! haha. Plus, it's alright to give yourself a little treat every so often!
  • ever_after
    Options
    Great job!!
    :smile:
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    GREAT JOB! You and I follow the same pattern: Spoil your appetite THEN go to the party and sample a few items that you REALLY want. The party is just as fun AND I leave without having to unbutton my pants :)

Charmagne
  • turboandrea
    Options
    Also if there's a band or dance floor, cut a rug! I did this at our company Xmas party last weekend and got an amazing burn on my BodyBugg for four hours of shaking my booty. :)