New to MFP and looking for Friends for Support

Options
This one of many attempts to lose a little over 50 bs. 53 to be exact. I'm new to MFP and serious about droping these pounds...this time lol

I'm currently doing Atkins (3days in) to help me lose the weight and trying to go to the gym at least 5-6 days a week. My problem in the past for me is always losing the motivation. I'm determined to meet my goal and live a healthy life style from now on!

Please help me stay motivated! :smile:

Replies

• disneygirl626
    disneygirl626 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm very active and looking for friends who are on here more than some of mine.
  • say_pocket
    say_pocket Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I work out 5 - 6 times a week too and I'm trying to be more of an active member on MFP.
  • Boom, I'm fun, you can add me if you like....And welcome to a lifestyle change!
  • kilverstone
    kilverstone Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi there, first of all welcome! I think you will find a great community of support and other people on here trying to reach their fitness goals and stay motivated in their new and healthier lifestyles. Feel free to add or message me for support. :) I love helping others reach their fitness and nutrition goals.
  • toritoriprind
    toritoriprind Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I know how tough it is to stay on track,
  • jeditako
    jeditako Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have found that having friends who log in daily or at least periodically throughout the week is A HUGE HELP!! I myself am also looking for friends so feel free to add me. :glasses:
  • StartingTheRightWay
    Options
    feel free to add me, I just joined MFP too! The more support the better!