Which activity tracker???

Options
Alright friends, I am looking at getting an activity tracker as I am sitting on my bum too much at work and need to fix this. I am looking at a Fitbit Flex (Force have been taken off the market), Jawbone, Polar or Garmin tracker. My thoughts are not to use it while I exercise - just stick to using my HRM, although if I went with the Polar or Garmin it would sync with the two HRM's I already have. Any thoughts/feedback would be appreciated.

Donna

Replies

• archaichoney
    archaichoney Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I really like my Flex and the Fitbit dashboard. It works really well with MFP too. I'm very active and it helps take a lot of the guess work out of my calorie burn. You'll love it!
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    I have an UP. I've found it to be very accurate in most respects. The only time it fails is when it comes to things such as strength training. It registers motion through space, so doing squats is no different from not doing squat. I'm pretty sure that all of the other ones have the same problem.
  • donnaleighh
    donnaleighh Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi Donna - I posted on your page - I use the Fitbit One and I like that it is hidden. Also don't worry about the issue with the HRM as if you log HRM recorded burns manually, it will just overwrite the Fitbit read - I find it excellent and really accurate and I use it because alot of my friends do too and so have a community to cheer me on! :) Donna
  • TruckersWifeTruckersLife
    Options
    I have the fitbit zip only had it a couple of weeks I love it everything I log on here syncs with fitbit which is great