Good Morning

Options
Hello... My name is Terra... I just recently joined this website and am really excited. I thought I would just post a message to say hello. I am here to get my life back and get into shape. I was considering to get bypass surgery... however, I have recently decided that I don't' want the easy way out. I want to do it naturally!! So here I am working my bootay off (literally... lol)

Have a wonderfully passionate day everyone!!!!!

Replies

• TerraLay
    Options
    Hello... My name is Terra... I just recently joined this website and am really excited. I thought I would just post a message to say hello. I am here to get my life back and get into shape. I was considering to get bypass surgery... however, I have recently decided that I don't' want the easy way out. I want to do it naturally!! So here I am working my bootay off (literally... lol)

Have a wonderfully passionate day everyone!!!!!
  • lnjwilliams1432
    Options
    Good for you!! Welcome!:flowerforyou:
  • TerraLay
    Options
    Thank you so much *smiles*
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hi Terra, and welcome!
    You're going to find that this IS the most addicting site on the net!!! It's also fantastic, and best of all, it REALLY, REALLY WORKS!!! Between the easy food counter, which by the way is a REAL eye opener, and all the wonderfully supportive people here, you WILL lose the weight that you want to, AND, it'll even be fun doing it!
    I suggest that you log all your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than after, since it tends to lead to better food choices. You might also want to weigh and or measure some things, such as meats, instead of just estimating and being WAY off.
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Good morning girlie!!! You will love it here!

:flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Good morning Terra & best of luck to you on your weight loss journey! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • TerraLay
    Options
    Thank you so much for the tips I really appriciate it.. and the warm welcome is wonderful... I look forward to chatting with you all and getting a great support network with each of you. *hugs & happiness* ~ Terra
  • ladyhawk
    ladyhawk Posts: 101
    Options
    You definitely will be addicted to the site. I joined about 6 days ago and find that I'm visiting the site just the read the fantastic results people are having. WELCOME!! It is definitely an eyeopener when you start counting those calories and yes - log them before you eat them.:drinker:
  • abby1949
    abby1949 Posts: 32
    Options
    Welcome!! You are showing motivation and stamina already! You can go "oh natural" and I think giving yourself this endevour will make you stronger each day!
    Cheers!
    Lyn:
    flowerforyou: