Tall Women W/ 50+

Options
Hey guys! I'm Nikki! I'm 21 and at 401 lbs! I'm 6'2 and i really want to see what a weight loss looks like on a tall woman! I want to be healthy! I don't want to be skinny! So I say I jus want to hit 200 but I'm nervous that I will look awkward! If anyone wants to share please post your success!

Replies

• Vicxie86
    Vicxie86 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I am 6'2 too and i started out at 235lbs and currently at 203lbs. My first goal is 185lbs and i will see how i feel at that stage.

Me at 235. This should help you see that you won't look weird at all. Sorry i don't really have a full length pic of me right now

ephb41.jpg
  • hopeless_rhomantic
    hopeless_rhomantic Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am 6'2 too and i started out at 235lbs and currently at 203lbs. My first goal is 185lbs and i will see how i feel at that stage.

Me at 235. This should help you see that you won't look weird at all. Sorry i don't really have a full length pic of me right now

ephb41.jpg

That was at 235?! Wow you look amazing! I really think that might be great for me! I'm top heavy so I don't want to tip over if that makes any sense!
  • Aparz1
    Aparz1 Posts: 949
    Options
    I'll post a before and after now for you 5'11" so not quite as tall but 66lbs down
  • Aparz1
    Aparz1 Posts: 949
    Options
    Oh, I'm about 160 now... Should have told you so you don't need to guess lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!