Getting there - one pound at a time!

Options
Lysha01
Lysha01 Posts: 2 Member
My hubby and I started in November 2013. I have always heard 2 pounds a week for a year is 100 pounds. Well guess what - that is RIGHT! Even though I have more than 100 to lose, I am 58 pounds down. That is a pretty awesome feeling. Once you can start buying different clothes and people you know come to you and ask, "How are you doing this?" - it is so motivating. Never thought I would post here, but I feel like these pictures and stories have inspired me, so I should pay it forward. I still have a long path ahead of me, but today I am many steps closer to the end than I was just dreaming about it. Hope I can get the pics up, as I have heard that there are problems sometimes.

b8bdb3ab-27c9-4013-9d4b-cf6713fad1f7_zpsa15a94de.jpg

Replies

• elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,290 Member
    Options
    great work! Just chipping away at it..and it shows! Congrats.
  • 281Danielle
    281Danielle Posts: 113
    Options
    Awesome job 58 pounds in what 4 months? That is amazing keep up the great work.
  • Happymom83
    Happymom83 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Amazing job :)
  • MandyMossbarger
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • fayefayee5
    fayefayee5 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    congrats lady! You look great!

I too have 100lbs to lose, and am a quarter of the way there.
  • viciouslitany
    viciouslitany Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    you look lovely! <3 congratulations on your success so far!
  • bg192905
    bg192905 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Yes!! I love success stories of people that start with more than 100 lbs to go!! Congrats!! Thanks for the motivation!!
  • brandnewsnickerpuss
    brandnewsnickerpuss Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    WOW, CONGRATS! You're doing great! And that is a super cute outfit you're wearing in your CW shot!! :)
  • dreawest
    dreawest Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    you look wonderful! It must feel great. I signed up before and then stopped using mfp but I am back now with over 100 to lose and I love seeing these stories. Especially the part way there, allowing oneself to celebrate the progress without focusing only on the end seems key. Thanks for posting.
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • LosingItForGood13
    LosingItForGood13 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    great job
  • Lysha01
    Lysha01 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. It is pretty exciting to see things changing.
  • laurelthistle
    laurelthistle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • noor_v
    noor_v Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    change a lot,
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!