Looking for active in support of friends

Options
lizp114
lizp114 Posts: 202 Member
Hello my name is Liz I'm 33 years old, And my goal is to lose 60 pounds by summer. I have been battling with my weight for a long time. Even though I'm not where I want to be I'm doing much better than I have been in the past. I would love to make some new friends on here dad are supportive and active On the website. I live in Philadelphia so if you live in Philly as well that would be a plus lol. Please feel free to add me iif your active member who likes to interact with other people. (Sorry about the mistake in the title I meant and not in lol)

Replies

• liftingandlipstick
    liftingandlipstick Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    I sent you a FR :) My name is also Liz, I'm 28 and hoping to be at least 50# down by summers end :)
  • NaturallyandProperly
    NaturallyandProperly Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have about 50 pounds to loose at this point. I don't think realistically I'll get there by the summer and as long as you eat and take care of yourself, you can add me! :) I'm on here all of the time.
  • slimfitnessmoms
    slimfitnessmoms Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • thinishappy23
    Options
    I am right there with you guys. I need to lose around 49 lbs by summer. I am using injectable prescription hcg from a weightloss clinic. Feel free to add me I am all about support systems! I've always dieted but never gotten results like I am achieving right now.
  • tessasmithOK
    tessasmithOK Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Liz, I too am looking for encouragement and am happy to be an encouragement to you too. I just joined yesterday. I've been battling weight my whole life. I am not wanting wanting to lose a certain amount by a certain time, but I want to be going in the direction of losing and I don't want to go back to the direction of gaining. I am hoping for a life change. I'll be praying for you that you can lose a significant amount of weight before summer. Every good choice means you're a step closer. :)
  • thinishappy23
    Options
    Hey tessasmithOK are you in Oklahoma by any chance?
  • tessasmithOK
    Options
    I used to be. :)
  • thinishappy23
    Options
    That's where I live! Born and raised.
  • tessasmithOK
    Options
    That's great. :) I appreciate your encouraging post here. I hope losing continues to go well for you. It is such a good feeling to start going in the right direction.
  • thinishappy23
    Options
    It is a great feeling indeed. I think as women we need enpowerment often. To help lift our spirits. Because together we can conquer. It feels good knowing I am not the only one who is fed up and willing to take charge. Just reaching out for help is a major step. And I appreciate you all who did , because that in its self can be a battle if you lack confidence due to weight gain. Solely speaking from experience.
  • tetyanawheat7
    Options
    HI i'm tetyana just trying my best to put me right after stop smoking
  • thinishappy23
    Options
    Welcome Tetyana. I am a newbie as well. And you can do this. There are many here to support you so feel right at home.