In need of friends with public/friends only diaries

Options
I'm 25/F/201 lbs. My starting weight was 207.3, my heaviest ever. Today marks my one week sticking with MyFitnessPal. I've managed to stay under my calorie goal(1820 at the moment) all but one day, which I only went over by 30 calories & my last snack of that day was a baked sweet potato. I was okay with that.

I was easily eating 3000+ calories a day beforehand. I didn't keep track, but I'm positive eating fast food twice a day & eating a half dozen of doughnuts in two days put me well into that range.

I'm in no rush. Taking "baby steps." I know I will fall right back into that mess of binge eating sweets & three-four items from Taco Bell(in one sitting...ughhh what was wrong with me?!) if I cut out everything I enjoy and/or try to do too much at once.

That's the backstory. I enjoy looking through other's food diaries to get new ideas of what to eat, cook, snack on in order to maintain my goals. So please add me as a friend if you don't mind me reading your diary. :) Let's support & motivate each other.

Replies

• Dedicatedmetime
    Dedicatedmetime Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary. Feel free to add me :o)
  • Dewymorning
    Dewymorning Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    You can add me, my diary is open to friends.

I am also 25/F current weight is 150 pounds, my starting weight was 170 pounds.

I currently eat around 1900 calories a day (that includes my exercise calories).
  • skinnyin50
    skinnyin50 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    HI I Sent a friend request. I am working on loosing 50+ pounds but currently working on the first 10! I am always looking for new food ideas too :) I have my diary open to friends . I am also pretty active in the news feed section :) Looking forward to motivating each other.

Anyone can feel free to add me too :)
  • marcellomoo
    marcellomoo Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You can add me :)

I'm 22/F/205lbs.
  • lsigall
    lsigall Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I've got a public diary. I'm 5'5" and when I started on this journey last year, I was 202.7 lbs. I'm now down to 161.8 lbs. Because I'm 2x your age, my daily caloric goal is a bit lower than yours.
  • crystalmoore83
    crystalmoore83 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well
  • Chellody22
    Chellody22 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, so feel free to add me (or just check the diary). By the way, I started at 220+ lbs myself, so yeah, been there.

I think you have a right kind of attitude. Sounds like you eat enough + you still eat foods you enjoy even if some people would call them bad (I don't).

Good luck with your journey!
  • mrys71
    mrys71 Posts: 4
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Always looking for another fitness pal. Hope we can motivate each other. I lost 100 lbs in 2007 and put it back on after a car accident in 2009. Now im determined to lose it again with diet and exercise.
  • time_for_me_now2014
    Options
    My diary will be open. This is my first day on this again so I need to be able to feel accountable for what I have eaten. And I feel like if someone can see what I've eaten then I will feel accountable to do better with my food.

Friend request has been sent :smile:
  • jbugiel
    jbugiel Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 and have an open diary. I'm going a bit more aggressive this time around (failed goal last time) cuz I was going slow and just fell off the wagon sort of. I'm at 289 lbs. right now, on day 1 of my recovery :) and plan on trying to lose 89 lbs. by the end of August (8/31/14), which is 25 weeks from now (3.56 lbs. per week). I know a lot of people say that's not good, etc. but I plan on eating healthy, taking my vitamins and supplements and staying healthy and working hard. Workouts right now are 4 days a week and include weight training and cardio. My wife is a huge supporter and is working out with me, cuz she's awesome like that. But her goal is to lose like 10 lbs., cuz she's not overweight. So feel free to add me, would love the support and I'll gladly support others that join me.
  • IIIIISerenityNowIIIII
    IIIIISerenityNowIIIII Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Mine is public
  • maddigetsthin22
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm also always looking at others diaries to get ideas and mine is public to friends!
  • rlp1975
    rlp1975 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary... add me if you wish!
  • UnApologetically_Me
    Options
    Hey,

Add away, I am looking to lose 43 pounds. Starting weight was 191 pounds came down to 181 then I started MFP and lost another 7 it is around 43 pounds. I also have an open diary....
  • daphnec1994
    daphnec1994 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hey please feel free to add me :)
  • sewilliams32
    sewilliams32 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi,

My diary is open and I log daily. Have good days and bad days. I'm 32/F/159lb's but started my weight loss journey at 212lb's

Feel free to add me :-)
  • sisterofpuppets
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! My diary is open to friends :)
  • kb1927
    kb1927 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I get you. I'm also trying to take baby steps I can live with. And good for you for not considering that sweet potato day a failure--it was still an improvement over where you were. My diary is open to friends. Feel free to add me :)
  • joan23_us
    joan23_us Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me