People who have or need to lose 150lbs+

Options
Hey. I have 184lbs to lose and I would love to be friends with people who have lost or need to lose 150lbs or more, or people with a starting weight of 350lbs+. If anyone's in that position, feel free to add me! Mutual support is a wonderful thing. :)

*cross posted with the Getting Started section of the forum.

Replies

• jolamerrill
    Options
    I'm right there!!! I've been a member for awhile as well as using my fitbit....but I was not at all dedicated. I've gained and lost so many times. After this last gaining after loss...well ugh. I've never been heavier. So....I'm on day 3 of my journey to lighten up and really live!!! We can do this...and we need to learn just because we fall doesn't mean we can't get back up ????
  • cindyb1984
    cindyb1984 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I am with you. I started at 349.6lbs...just shy of 350lbs, so I am looking to lose 150+
  • liftingandlipstick
    liftingandlipstick Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    My SW was "only" 320, but I sent you a FR! My ultimate goal is 160, the reevaluate from there :)
  • ScotianBeauty
    ScotianBeauty Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone

I dont need to lose 150 lbs just 130 lbs , but Im looking for friends who are willing to help support and motivate one another on this weight loss journey . Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • timodawson
    timodawson Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

First time commenting. My goal is to lose somewhere between 190 & 200lbs. I started out at 414lbs on December 31st and am currently at 376lbs. Feel free to add me. It would be nice to keep tabs on people with as extreme weight loss needs as me.
  • crazybookworm
    crazybookworm Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Heya!

I didn't lose 150 but lost 130 lbs. I am on daily and strive to encourage and motivate my friends everyday! You are welcome to add me if you wish!

Good luck on your journeys!
  • debbiedoeshealth
    debbiedoeshealth Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 150 as well. I'm on day three of my journey but feeling really positive. Feel free to add me as well.
  • ScottH_200
    ScottH_200 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

First time commenting. My goal is to lose somewhere between 190 & 200lbs. I started out at 414lbs on December 31st and am currently at 376lbs. Feel free to add me. It would be nice to keep tabs on people with as extreme weight loss needs as me.

*Weigh* to go, man!
  • CoffeeBugg
    CoffeeBugg Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at 377 lbs in early January when I stepped on the Doctor's scale. Currently at 348 lbs with about 150-160 to go. Years ago I had pretty good success using the Fitday PC program but this time around it was a pain in the *kitten* having to manually enter nutritional info off of packages, then I found this site and the database has just about everything already. Currently at about 40 days straight of logging everything.
  • twobless2bstress
    Options
    Hi, my name is Barbara. Good for you...you will find lots of friends on myfitnesspal. We all needed help. If I had to compare this site with weight watchers.....I would give it a number 10. It does all the work for ME! I've weighed 388 pounds. Tried weight watchers, nutra-system, akins...you name it I have tried. I even had the bypass surgery. Yes, Ioss the weight. But after few years of losing the weight....you guess it......I found out I really never learned how to eat and my weight slowly crept back to 285 pounds. Thank God, he gave my daughter this site to give me. I was heading back to 388 pounds. So.....please take it from me.....learn the RIght Way of getting rid of those pounds....keep.using myfitnesspal. I am now down to 270 pounds. I started 45 days ago....and I love it! I bet in a few years from now...I will NOT have that problem I had with my bypass surgery...instead I WILL...have learned....to eat healthier.....and once again love Me! Luv to be your friend.
  • hdmamma09
    hdmamma09 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am back again also. I have tried so many times but I end up giving up. Now after reaching 335 for the 3rd time in 17 years. It is time to get down to business. I need/want to lose 160+ pounds. I can do this. Feel free to add me also
  • SailorAriel
    SailorAriel Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You can add me!! I lost from 385 to 309 in mid 2012 but then of my own fault I stopped logging in and gained it all back plus. At Christmas 2013 I weighed in at 410 lbs! I am now 374 and still trucking having started the day after Christmas! Add me if you wish I will gladly encourage ^_^
  • Iceman420
    Iceman420 Posts: 195
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I'm at 430 right now, and I have 280 pounds to lose.
  • Roxstar77
    Roxstar77 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I too am in the same boat - SW was 362, I'm down 4lbs in 3 months, and definitely would like to have some friends who are going to be going through a similar battle!
  • jennylynne79
    jennylynne79 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi all.. You can add me as a friend as well. I am right with ya on the weight size! I'm still trying to figure out this MFP, and reading everyones blogs and such!! LOL, I'm a nut! Looking for friends going through the same things as me.. :tongue:
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I have around 50 more pds to lose but I have lost 124 so far! Good luck, you got this!!
  • Camilleathome
    Camilleathome Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    My starting weight was 365. Goal is to get to 190(BMI says I should be 175 but I honestly thing Id look way too thin at that weight) Im currently at 334.
  • xtdakotatx
    xtdakotatx Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started at 350 pounds in January. I am going strong 3 months and 30 pounds later. I am new to the social side of MFP and am looking for friends to keep my butt motivated! Anyone feel free to add me, all feedback/comments welcome as it is all motivation in the end!
  • thinkpositive92
    thinkpositive92 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm a 21 year old female from Australia hoping to lose about 130lbs in the long term (but just sticking on losing 110lbs for now to get me in the healthy range) I always love new friends, and I keep my diary open so add me! And let's do it!!!
  • Skoster1
    Skoster1 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Add me. Goal loss 163 lbs.