Starting again

Options
I had success using this site a few years ago, but stopped tracking my food and exercise after meeting some of my goals.
I got lazy and gained a lot of the lost weight back. I would like to lose it once and for all, and adopt a consistently healthy lifestyle.
I also have high blood pressure when my weight is up, so I'd like to get it down.
Look forward to any support or advice you can offer.

Thanks!

Replies

• mrys71
    mrys71 Posts: 4
    Options
    Tracking everything I eat and calories burned helped me lose 100 lbs a few years ago. I gained most of it back after a car accident. Im determined to lose it again. I hope you can do the same. The accountability helps.
  • nlrossbrook
    nlrossbrook Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    the way i do this is i split the amount of calories (1400) into the separate meals to help me maintain it such as

breakfast - 280
    snack - 140
    lunch - 420
    snack - 140
    dinner - 420

this amount includes drinks,puddings etc as well, this way you body is always full and you feel less hungry
  • kerrykezz
    kerrykezz Posts: 13
    Options
    Welcome back. I'm sure you'll get lots of help and support here. It's my first day here and already I feel more positive that I can do it :)
  • triciarob
    triciarob Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I like this accountability! The computer tracks everything. No calories yo keep up with. No journal. I'm excited.