AHHHHHH

So I had a really bad day on Sunday, and felt like I had undone all of my hard work. But I really figured logically there was no way I could have gained more than a pound or two in just one day of eat. So THREE days later, after doing GREAT on my diet, I hop on the scale and it reads 3 pounds MORE!!! So, what the heck, I must have gained like 5 pounds in one day?!?! It's hard to be modivated when you can do all of your hard work in just one day!! I mean, everyone has bad days...but if it's going to set you back that much, then you obviously can't have bad days...which means you have to be perfect 100% of the time...and no one can do that, so that's just asking for failure! :explode: It is SO frustrating.

Sorry, just had to vent before heading of to "work".

Replies

• GrnEyz
    GrnEyz Posts: 360
    So I had a really bad day on Sunday, and felt like I had undone all of my hard work. But I really figured logically there was no way I could have gained more than a pound or two in just one day of eat. So THREE days later, after doing GREAT on my diet, I hop on the scale and it reads 3 pounds MORE!!! So, what the heck, I must have gained like 5 pounds in one day?!?! It's hard to be modivated when you can do all of your hard work in just one day!! I mean, everyone has bad days...but if it's going to set you back that much, then you obviously can't have bad days...which means you have to be perfect 100% of the time...and no one can do that, so that's just asking for failure! :explode: It is SO frustrating.

Sorry, just had to vent before heading of to "work".
  • shkaki
    shkaki Posts: 234 Member
    its okay!!! there is no physical way of gaining 5lbs of fat in one day!!! dont fret!! most of that is probably water weight, or even the food that has been digested that is still sitting in your system!! don't worry keep working at it and your body with readjust!!
  • Reesy
    Reesy Posts: 132 Member
    STAY OFF THE SCALE! IT IS NOT YOUR FRIEND!!!--unless you are weighing in once a week.

Our weight fluctuates daily for all kinds of reasons.

You will be fine. Promise!! :heart:
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    I had that same problem but it was mostly water weight. You should try measuring once a month it helps. Its a new day and do what you can to stay on track. I sometimes have those days it happens and you need to just move on. Next week when you weight I am sure you will have dropped water weight. :flowerforyou: