No More Excuses -- Week 55

Options
Well I expected a really bad week for the group, but overall everyone did really good.

Big ups go to ClaryPR who is the biggest loser again this week. I think we need a new challenge for the group. so be creative. Cah0806 gets an honorable mention for

As for me, I was bad, haven't recorded my calories or exercise over the holiday, but somehow still lost weight. (probably all muscle weight)

MFP-56.jpg

So for anyone who wants to join...........1st off Welcome!!!!!!!

During your 1st week in the group, send me your starting weight, last Sunday's weight, and this week's Sunday weigh in. All information must be sent to me by noon Central on Monday. All subsequent week's you just have to give me your current weight from Sunday by noon on Monday.

This is an open group, and we love to have new people join. If you want to join, go ahead and start posting, tell us about yourself, and why you are wanting to lose wight, many of us have been doing this diet thing a while and may be able to answer a lot of our questions!!!!

Replies

• AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    As bad as my weight looks on that chart, I have already lost most of it back, thank goodness!

Thanks, Jack for the chart!
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the chart Jack. Congrats to everybody for making it through the holiday. Now it is time to get back on the wagon and stay out of the holiday leftovers (I am mostly talking to myself). Off to bed for me. Sleep well:yawn:
  • justjack51
    justjack51 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    As bad as my weight looks on that chart, I have already lost most of it back, thank goodness!

Thanks, Jack for the chart!

I figured as much, 9/10 times all that weight gain is sodium and gets flushed out in a couple days.
  • ClaryPR
    Options
    Again. I've lost 13 pounds and today I am 30 days beginning the diet. My mini goal for December is down at least 12 pounds. I'm not very good at making challenges but if someone wants to do for my welcome.

I know it will go better this week at all. We Cheer up....

Good luck to all.
  • smwert
    smwert Posts: 300
    Options
    I thought I went up - but I went down .2 - hey down is down - especially after 2 christmas parties last weekend.
    smwert
  • tamelab
    Options
    Happy Thursday...As of today, I am within 8 pounds of my original goal of 150. Yoo Hoo! Hopefully I can lose a few more during the Christmas holiday, we'll see. My bootcamp officially starts again January 10 so I am going to try to do P90X on my own until then. This is when I usually fail but my only other option is the 5 am Insanity class and I am not an early bird:laugh: I am excited to go to the Biltmore House this coming Saturday with my step-mom and sister. We are having an all girls day. My hubby and oldest son hate going and my youngest already went with his class on a field trip this year. It should be a fun day. Talk to ya'll later.

Susan...Congrats. I'll take any loss!

Amanda...I was up some after my holiday meals too but it went away with extra water intake.

Jack...This time of year is hard for everybody. You'll get back in the swing of things.

Clary...Congrats on meeting your first goal!
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Happy Thursday...As of today, I am within 8 pounds of my original goal of 150. Yoo Hoo! Hopefully I can lose a few more during the Christmas holiday, we'll see. My bootcamp officially starts again January 10 so I am going to try to do P90X on my own until then. This is when I usually fail but my only other option is the 5 am Insanity class and I am not an early bird:laugh: I am excited to go to the Biltmore House this coming Saturday with my step-mom and sister. We are having an all girls day. My hubby and oldest son hate going and my youngest already went with his class on a field trip this year. It should be a fun day. Talk to ya'll later.

Susan...Congrats. I'll take any loss!

Amanda...I was up some after my holiday meals too but it went away with extra water intake.

Tammy, I am at 159 lbs, so we are very close to the same weight. How tall are you?

I got up at 4:45 with the youngest so I got my 30 minutes in on the treadmill. I am happy to have it done but hopefully will do something else this today.
  • tamelab
    Options
    Amanda...I am about 5'4". How tall are you? The chart at my doctor's office says I should weigh about 130 at the most. I bought some size 10 jeans last night and they fit good. I think maybe 145 will be my final goal. I don't want to be skinny, just fit.
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Amanda...I am about 5'4". How tall are you? The chart at my doctor's office says I should weigh about 130 at the most. I bought some size 10 jeans last night and they fit good. I think maybe 145 will be my final goal. I don't want to be skinny, just fit.

I am also 5'4" and 140 is my finally goal. I originally had my goal at 120 and after having 3 kids and wanting another one I just don't think that is very realistic for me. I want to look good but know that my body has changed in lots of ways after having babies. I also want to look fit, not like I am going to fall over when the wind blows.
  • tamelab
    Options

I am also 5'4" and 140 is my finally goal. I originally had my goal at 120 and after having 3 kids and wanting another one I just don't think that is very realistic for me. I want to look good but know that my body has changed in lots of ways after having babies. I also want to look fit, not like I am going to fall over when the wind blows.

Sounds like a good goal. We'll make it!
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Well my weight is down 2 pounds from last week to 160. I saw 159.5 yesterday on the scale but after the way I ate yesterday I am just glad it is 160 today and not more. Have a great Sunday everybody.
  • ClaryPR
    Options
    Hi,

I've had a very bad days:cry:. I'm sick and I feel terrible:sad:. I do not could excercise and I Have Not eaten well, Though the calories I've Not Spent But Not Been nourishing food. I take my weight a few minutes ago and I weighed 190 pounds. I hope to Have a Better week.

Take Care All
  • justjack51
    justjack51 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Send me those weigh ins.
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    missed sending my weigh in last week. but last week i was up to 232.6. this week i am down to 229.2. i broke my plateau!!! and lost 3.4 lbs. so excited :-D
  • tamelab
    Options
    Hi guys...Sorry, missed weigh in yesterday. Had a heavy workload and typed til after 5:30 (my fault of course, could've worked on the weekend but once again procrastinated) lol. My weight was 157.4 this morning but I probably missed the chart. Hope you all have a great day. TTYL.
  • tamelab
    Options
    Hey everybody...Did I miss the new thread?
  • cah0806
    cah0806 Posts: 112
    Options
    Hey Tammy! I haven't seen one yet! Hope you're doing well.
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    The new thread isn't up yet, I don't think. If it is, we have all missed it! :laugh:
  • tamelab
    Options
    Hey Tammy! I haven't seen one yet! Hope you're doing well.

I am, thanks. How are you?
  • tamelab
    Options
    The new thread isn't up yet, I don't think. If it is, we have all missed it! :laugh:

I was out of the loop some this week and thought I might have gotten left behind:laugh: I'll check back tomorrow.