My very first NSV/success post!!

Options
So as a female that is OBSESSED with shopping and clothes, I always wanted to get cute button down shirts. Before I started this new lifestyle, I always told myself I couldn't button the top buttons bc my boobs were too big, because I could pretty easily button the bottom. But now that I'm being honest with myself, I know it was from my back also.

So! I've lost 3 in on bust, 3.5 in on waist, 2.5 on belly and 2.5 in on hips.

I thought I'd try one if my button downs and WALA! It buttoned all the way up :) and the best part is I still fill out my DD cups!

I'm sorry I'm just so excited :)

Good luck to everyone else on your journey and anyone feel free to add me!

Replies

• Dwamma
    Dwamma Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the amazing work!
  • CarolinkaCjj
    CarolinkaCjj Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Great job! Nice to return to the land of the button shirt!
  • liftingandlipstick
    liftingandlipstick Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm currently working my way down to a non-stretchy shirt that I'd love to be able to wear without looking like an overstuffed sausage :)
  • kristarablue2
    kristarablue2 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    This is exciting my dear...excellent NSV
  • evitaevita12
    evitaevita12 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV!!!!!:flowerforyou: Congrats!!!! And good for you for keeping DDs in the process:-)
  • mmcdonald700
    mmcdonald700 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Great job girl :) that sounds soooo satisfying!
  • dancer2u
    dancer2u Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Shew, I know what you mean. I am the same size upstairs as you & have a hard time finding professional button up shirts for work... without having the gap, or not being able to button up the bottom two buttons. Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!