Nutribullet vs Magic bullet

Options
I've been thinking about getting the Nutribullet. I already have the magic bullet, but have heard the Nutribullet is much better. For those that have it or both.....is it really that much better?

Replies

• AwesomeGuy37
    AwesomeGuy37 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I don't own one. My brother has one for making his veggie smoothies. He loves the thing. It is better than the Ninja, but not as good as the Vitamix, but for $100 it is quite cheaper than the Vitamix. You can find a lot of videos from people on Youtube with demonstrations and reviews.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    They're both just blenders.
  • CarlydogsMom
    CarlydogsMom Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    The Nutribullet has quite a bit more power than the Magic Bullet. I started with the Magic Bullet as a Christmas gift. It wouldn't even crush frozen blueberries, let alone ice. I would have whole cubes after blending my stuff for half a minute. It was a poor product. I researched, and found out how much wattage the Nutribullet had over the Magic Bullet (like 600 v. 250 or something), and switched. I've never looked back. The Nutribullet is unbelievable; it not only pulverizes ice and frozen fruit, it also breaks down chia seeds and nuts. The difference is WELL WORTH the additional $40 cost (or so).

So yes, I've had both; the Magic Bullet was worthless, and you'll have to pry my Nutirbullet out of my cold, dead hands.
  • Crystal_LDee
    Crystal_LDee Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the responses. :)
  • mmcdonald700
    mmcdonald700 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    The Nutribullet has quite a bit more power than the Magic Bullet. I started with the Magic Bullet as a Christmas gift. It wouldn't even crush frozen blueberries, let alone ice. I would have whole cubes after blending my stuff for half a minute. It was a poor product. I researched, and found out how much wattage the Nutribullet had over the Magic Bullet (like 600 v. 250 or something), and switched. I've never looked back. The Nutribullet is unbelievable; it not only pulverizes ice and frozen fruit, it also breaks down chia seeds and nuts. The difference is WELL WORTH the additional $40 cost (or so).

So yes, I've had both; the Magic Bullet was worthless, and you'll have to pry my Nutirbullet out of my cold, dead hands.

My magic bullet crushes ice and blends frozen fruit just fine. Sometimes it will miss a small piece but that happens in any cheapish blender. It definitely pulverizes blueberries and non-frozen fruit with no issue. So, not sure if you just got a crappy or broken one but ... I think it's pretty solid for how cheap it was. That is not to say nutribullet isn't better because I haven't tried it before.

edit: grammar
  • wilsoje74
    wilsoje74 Posts: 1,720 Member
    Options
    My magic bullet does fine with ice and frozen fruit too
  • FoxyLifter
    FoxyLifter Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I had a magic bullet for a long time. It worked really well with frozen fruit. I have an Oster now that I really like since I can travel with it.