100 pounds lost :] progress pics

Options

Replies

• viciouslitany
    viciouslitany Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    this is great! I can't believe how much everything about you sort of changed, and your facial changes make you look like an entirely new person.
  • la8ydi
    la8ydi Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! :-) Keep going - and keep smiling!!!
  • dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job in all your hard work! Congrats on great results!!
  • Sharoncrdh
    Sharoncrdh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep it up!
  • muzichick
    muzichick Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Great job! And I agree about the smile :)
  • Hiker_Rob
    Hiker_Rob Posts: 5,547 Member
    Options
    Great work bro! I see from the happy grin in pic 2 that you are feeling great, well done man!
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Good job. (: You could definitely inspire me to keep going. (:
  • wrenegade64
    wrenegade64 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    TOTALLY BADAZZ MAN!!!
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Wow - you transformed your body and turned that frown upside-down! Truly fantastic!

ETA: No way you need to lose another 35-40# - I'd say 20-25# and toning/muscle building. You're young enough that your skin should rebound with time & hard work at the gym. Best wishes!
  • mikedurty
    mikedurty Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Your hard work has paid off. Well done.
  • JengaJess
    JengaJess Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    the smile makes the picture :) you're radiating confidence.
    you look great!
  • kwantlen2051
    kwantlen2051 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    8 months ago I was shocked when I stepped on a scale and it read almost 300 lbs...Ive been overweight my entire life, but i never thought thing would go that far. Flying that close to the sun scared the **** out of me. The next day I joined a gym, started eating right and am now training for my first triathlon. I dont know how much additional weight i need to lose (as ive never been fit before) but based on my height, id say i have anywhere from 35-45 lbs left. All i know is that ill never stop grinding!

3cd6a7ac-9096-4fa9-9c27-8e85da9157d0_zpsde143c23.jpg

Good Job! You look so much better then your old picture. Keep up the good work!!!!
  • kmclamb13
    kmclamb13 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! The secret is maintaining after all is loss. Well done.
  • kerrykezz
    kerrykezz Posts: 13
    Options
    Wow, well done. You're an inspiration!
  • Zoeeee_xx
    Zoeeee_xx Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Well done :)
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Fantastic . You look so happy as you should. You don't realize this is what keeps the rest of us motivated. Thanks for sharing:drinker:
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! I started at a pretty similar starting weight as you (285) can't wait until I get to 100 pounds. You look great, stories like this is what keeps me going :)
  • lighteningjeanne855
    lighteningjeanne855 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Wow - you transformed your body and turned that frown upside-down! Truly fantastic!

ETA: No way you need to lose another 35-40# - I'd say 20-25# and toning/muscle building. You're young enough that your skin should rebound with time & hard work at the gym. Best wishes!
    ^^^^^
    This!
    The amount of weight you've lost is inspiring!
    Your grin is precious in the second photo.
    Work on your fitness, but do research
    on how to help your sagging skin rebound.
    One way is to eat at least one packet of unflavored gelatin
    (Knox, in the 32-envelope box) each day,
    to boost the collagen in your skin, to tighten it alllll over.
    That's what I'm doing to tighten up my 58-year-old face!
    Best wishes.
  • Sharbear73
    Sharbear73 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Nice going!
  • aarongould89
    Options
    Wow. I thought I might get a couple of responses, but you guys are amazing. I love seeing sooooo many success stories out there! From people who have lost huge amounts, to those just starting out - every one of you is doing an amazing job. Keep grinding and never ever stop!! #LetsDoThis
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!