Body by vi

Options
My friend told me about body by vi and I was wondering if it is really a good thing. I am already eating very well and staying within my calories I also run about 4 miles a day and I have lost a bunch of weight so far, so I know that I am on the right track. I want something to boost my weight lost and not hinder it with hidden gmos or anything of that kind. Has anyone used it, would they recommend it? Does anyone have any knowledge about it, positive or negative. Thanks!

Replies

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't bother with it. If your already eating well and exercising, then I don't think you need to worry about it.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    A woman I worked with got into Body by vi and lost a tonne of weight...yup just fell off her...that was 3 years ago...

she got busy with a baby and her business...stopped with the body by vi...

Gained it all back + another 25lbs
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you have been successful so far. Why mess with a good thing? Especially if it's going to cost you $$$.
  • scorpio3322
    scorpio3322 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I used for a little while and regained after I stopped and felt sick for a few days..so I would say continue doing what you are doing looks good:flowerforyou:
  • Csparrow2014
    Csparrow2014 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone
  • mellyally
    mellyally Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I tried it because I had friends who had lost on it. It wa not good for me. I became ill on it and stopped. Not a good way to get life long good eating and weight loss.
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I heard Shakeology is better.