Ready for an improved me!

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Heather. I am so ready to improve my health! I'm only 27 and out of shape more than I knew. I weigh 158 lbs. Been around this weight for the last 2 years. I've attempted several times to go on a diet and exercise but it only would last a couple of days. The lowest I have gotten to is 148, but then turn around and gain what i lost back. I started the 30 Day Shred three days ago. I must say, the first workout had me cussing up a storm! Yesterday wasn't quite as bad, definitely hard though. If anyone wants to add me, feel free! Lord knows I am going to need some motivation.

Replies

• carolanneashton
    carolanneashton Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi friend request sent, I weigh 155 and hope to get to about 140 but just like you I get down to 146-147 and can't seem to get any lower it is quite frustrating but we can do it :smile:
  • vrmshoes
    vrmshoes Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Be persistant & stay consistant! :)
  • Staniel_2013
    Staniel_2013 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I must say, the first workout had me cussing up a storm!

I laughed when I read that part! Not sure where it was directed for you but I tried the P90X a long time ago and I remember on my first week I was cursing at the TV so much. Wonder how many times I told Tony off.... :tongue:

It's tough trying to get to where we want to be but just stick with it, you'll get there!

I'm new to MFP and still trying to get everything set up. I will have an completely open diary and anyone can add me if they like.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Hi all good luck with your goals feel free
    To add
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! You can achieve your goals!
  • Conquer14
    Conquer14 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thank y'all! So nice to have encouraging words! I find it hard sometimes to have enetgy after running after a 2 and 3 year old plus a dog all day. However, I am so determined this time. Something has got to change for the sake of my self esteem. I will be looking forward to chatting will you all!
  • scyian
    scyian Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request. I am doing Jillian's ripped in 30. Level 4 tomorrow! Eeeeek!
    Anyone, feel free to add me :)