People who have or need to lose 150lbs+

Options
Hey. I have 184lbs to lose and I would love to be friends with people who have lost or need to lose 150lbs or more, or people with a starting weight of 350lbs+. If anyone's in that position, feel free to add me! Mutual support is a wonderful thing. :)

Replies

• StarFall90
    StarFall90 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I joined and started my weight loss journey last month. I started at 364. Sent you a friend request. And anyone can add me :)
  • cbumbalough
    cbumbalough Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Started at 310, but ultimate goal of 150, so I have a 160 to lose. I'll send you a friend request. :)
  • jamesalytle
    jamesalytle Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    hey stumble, feel free to add me! I've got 140 pounds to go but started at 180
  • Ran90
    Ran90 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey there stumble! I started at 305, down to 230 now (only recently started counting calories), trying to get down to 180. Feel free to add me :D
  • seniorbug2003
    seniorbug2003 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have started with 180 to lose. down 38 lbs. Anyone can add me.
  • tetyanawheat7
    Options
    I joined and started my weight loss journey last month. I started at 364. Sent you a friend request. And anyone can add me :)
  • tetyanawheat7
    Options
    yes i will add you
  • jmpurser
    jmpurser Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just started. I'm at 394 and should probably weigh around 170. There are plenty of us out here with a long way to go.

If anyone needs motivation I strongly suggest watching an episode or two of "My 600 Pound Life". It scared me into dieting again.
  • slimbettie
    slimbettie Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    User deactivated.

:cry:
  • jacquiearchambault
    jacquiearchambault Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    ME TOO!
  • zoha___
    zoha___ Posts: 1
    Options
    Ahh :( losing weight is so hard especially when you have negative family members! :( WE CAN ALL DO IT IF WE HAVE WILL POWER!
  • kendallvon
    kendallvon Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Started approx. 352 pounds, at 230 now. Feel free to add me!:flowerforyou:
  • CariJo1979
    CariJo1979 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have 150lbs to lose, and am just starting out. I love having people for motivation, anyone can add me!
  • mortaleyez
    mortaleyez Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone... I've been at it for 2 weeks, and have lost ~15 so far, but I have about 105 to go... would like to be friends with any of you who are interested so we can support one another!
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    The original account StumbleBee is deactivated, but anyone here can feel free to add me. I started at 326# and I'm almost at my half-way mark!! I hope to reach 80# lost by my 1 year MFP anniversary April 8th and my goal weight is 150-160#. Best of luck to everyone in reaching your weight loss goals!