i need friends please add me!!!!!!

Options
hi I would like some female friends please add me!!!!!!!!!!!! oh im 35 years old and have 70 pounds to lose!!!!!!!!

Replies

• luvurbody10
    Options
    hi there my goal is also to loose 70 pounds asap .
  • nicoleahr
    nicoleahr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im 37 and need to lose 90 pounds. Would love the extra support. Im new at this but will try and friend you. Lol
  • sunshine4040
    sunshine4040 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have 50+ lbs to lose also...and am working hard at it. Feel free to add me, and I will do my best to cheer you on too!
  • candai79
    candai79 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your help I also need help staying accountable I need to lose about 80 pounds. Please add me as a friend too.
  • pita7317
    pita7317 Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    I am 55.
    So more like your mothers age.
    Add me if you like and i can help motivate you , post your diary for best results.
    I have lost 33 lbs, mainly from REALLY watching portion size/using food scale.
    And drinking water...4+ glasses a day.
    This website is awesome ! Use it to full advantage, really makes you THINK about what you put in your mouth.
  • FemmeFire
    FemmeFire Posts: 49
    Options
    Hey all, please feel free to add me. You can also follow me on FB (facebook.com.femmefire) and IG (femmefire) for motivational/nutritional ideas.
    Renee
  • wantintolose40
    wantintolose40 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    HI, I'm Lisa, Please add me as I too would love to have support and motivation!
  • scyian
    scyian Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I've sent a request. Anyone, feel free to add me.
  • apeydawn423
    apeydawn423 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I just started back today and I can use all the friends I can get. I get discouraged and I need people on my side to smack me upside the head if needed!!! Feel free to add me also! Oh i'm 40 and hoping to drop 100lbs!
  • kerrykezz
    kerrykezz Posts: 13
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have 100+ to lose and at the moment finding it all a little daunting. Still trying to find what's right for me. At the moment i'm limiting my carbs but it seems my fat content is increasing as a result. Anyway, as I see it, the more friends we have the more potential to learn :)
  • JenRoblin
    JenRoblin Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 38 and have lost 115 pounds and kept it off for 13 years now. Feel free to add me if you want and join me while I work to lose the last of my baby weight from my daughter, who is 11 months old :)
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm Ruth, Please add me as I too would love to have support and motivation!
    Anyone feel free to add meeee
  • Jenettpurvis
    Options
    Anyone can add me here or on facebook https://www.facebook.com/jenettcobbpurvis looking for motivation. thanks
  • TIFFANYLEIGHSMITH
    TIFFANYLEIGHSMITH Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for female friends, feel free to add me!! I am 40 and have 50 lbs to lose!
  • amwbox
    amwbox Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Psht. Fine, discriminate against the menfolk, why dontcha?

:)
  • mariacristix
    Options
    Everyone, add me as well!
  • Clairbear967
    Options
    Add me!
    * F
    *CW: 110 Kg
    *GW: 60 Kg

AUSTRALIA :)

:flowerforyou: