Starting again... :)

Options
Hi everybody! I'm a 28 year old Hoosier who is doing "take 2" for this Myfitnesspal thing. I had lots of success a few years ago. I basically got to my lowest weight, got pregnant and never shed the baby weight (and then some). I'm here to lose some more weight before we have our next baby whenever that may be.

I'm just looking for some new friends since I lost most of mine being off this site for so long. I'm not a clean eater. I'm not super strict. I'll still eat fast food some. I'll have my off days. Just keeping it real. As I ease back into this my main thing for now is just keeping track of every calorie that I eat -- whatever that may be. I don't need "friends" who want to criticize my choices.

I didn't think I would ever find my motivation again, but after several failed attempts and many prayers, I woke up last Monday without a single craving for anything sweet (which never happens). I decided that was my chance to jump back on the wagon.

Please feel free to add me! ;) I look forward to cheering you all on.

Replies

• sherrik10
    sherrik10 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • jweisshoff
    jweisshoff Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Welcome back....and congratulations on your baby! Feel free to add me...not here to judge....just support!:smile:
  • jenny181111
    jenny181111 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Brilliant :) At least you came back :D Fantastic!
    I think this is my fourth go lol !

Feel free to add me :) xx