Looking for motivational friends and support

Options
Hello. My name is Ashley and I am 26 and currently have about 50 pounds to lose. I am looking for motivational, fun friends. I am 5'6" and have always been between 170-230. I am hoping motivational friends will be the push I need this time.

Replies

• hawkeyedave1981
    Options
    Hello Ashley :). I'm sort of in the same boat, looking for fun and motivational friends so that I can finally lose pounds this time. You can do it! Just gotta keep at it.
  • noelr56
    noelr56 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi there, welcome to (or back to) MFP! I've found that supportive friends make ALL the difference, I'll send you a request!
  • brandi712
    brandi712 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    HI Ashley. I am on here every day, sometimes all day long :blushing: Sending you a friend request now
  • Jeffs_Jess
    Options
    Hi Ashley.
    I, too, am looking to lose about 50 lbs!
  • cmack281
    cmack281 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashley - I am in the same boat - plus I am getting married in July. I need motivation from others and people who will hold me accountable. I just started back on TurboJam 5 weeks ago - I did 3 days the 1st two weeks - 2 days the 3rd week - none the 4th week and now, since Monday 24th, I have done TurboJam 5 times and TurboSculpt 2 times.
  • Sweetie_darling
    Sweetie_darling Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose about 50lb too, well 20kg so close enough!
  • WxMstr
    WxMstr Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I sent everyone a request! Friends really help you do better on here no matter what your goals are!
  • ashleyShades
    ashleyShades Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys so much!
  • ashleyShades
    Options
    my new found friends have been very motivational to me
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Welcome to where the cool kids hang!
  • echelonokie
    Options
    *waves* I'm on here daily and love meeting new people! I've still got a LOT more to lose, but getting healthier counts for something. Right? :) Good luck on your journey!
  • jenny181111
    jenny181111 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
    It's nice to have support xx
  • megaen29
    megaen29 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm here every day and support all of my friends as often as possible. Anyone can add me :)
  • Staniel_2013
    Staniel_2013 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hello Ashley.

Just send a request,I'm new here but will most likely be here more than I should. :wink:

Anyone else is free to add me as well. Could always use more friends.
  • kimsybabii
    Options
    Hi i am in the same boat :( with my friends list being so quiet i don't really make much effort to log thinhs etc so if anyone can give me a kick up the bum please add me and we can support each other :) x
  • BillyJan1992
    BillyJan1992 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Billy 22 needing more friends cause I am about to give up on this thing since nobody really cares to talk to me
  • babydaisy81
    babydaisy81 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I just joined and looking to lose about 30 to start. Request sent!
  • wannaBrunnner81
    wannaBrunnner81 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Im a 33 year old man, I have lost 50 pounds using this site, i am currently hoping to loose another 5-10 and i use this site regularly and i would be more than happy to help motivate you on your journey. Good luck.
  • Chance535
    Chance535 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hello Ashley,

I am also looking to lose 50lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • ashleyShades
    Options
    You guys are awesome