Polar ft7 data transfer and analysis

Options
I've been looking around at reviews and whatnot, and think I've come to a decision on the Polar ft7 heart rate monitor. I was having a chat with my gym instructor tonight, and he's said he'd quite like to look at my data every couple of months to check my fitness levels for my spinning classes.

Problem is I can't seem to find much info on how I would give him access to all of my data. Seems that if I want to analyse my data, I need to buy a flow link pad (an additional £30) and use their trainer website.

As I understand it, the ft7 stores 99 workouts. Does this mean there is no way of getting data off of the monitor without the silly pad? And would this monitor actually be suitable for giving him the sort of data he's likely going to want to see?

Thanks in advance for any assistance anyone may be able to provide.

Replies

• Darrxy
    Darrxy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Anyone got any ideas on this? Thanks.
  • jbeeheehee
    Options
    I just bought the FT7. It comes with the H1 transmitter which is not bluetooth enabled. OF COURSE, they separately sell the H2 transmitter that is bluetooth enabled for a little more than the flow link...I find this out AFTER I've opened and used. sigh. Hope you found something that worked!