Need friends in their 20's trying to lose 20/30lbs :)

Options

Replies

• LuckyMakitla
    Options
    me!!!! :D
  • shaynemkeeler
    Options
    im 22 5'11 started at 384 im down 88 lbs in not even 3 months and looking to lose another 50 lbs or more feel free to add me :)
  • Megabyt
    Megabyt Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm about to turn 23, and I'm working on my last ten pounds or so. Anyone can add me! :)
  • kitkatbar972
    Options
    I'm 21, 5'7.5 and looking to drop about 20lbs :) Anyone on this thread feel free to add me!
  • samspam1023
    samspam1023 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 27, and I'd like to lose about 20 lbs total. I've bounced between 145 (my goal) and 165 (my all time heaviest) since high school. I made a big push to improve my lifestyle in January, and it's been positive so far. Not a lot of loss on the scale (only 3 lbs down) but I've lost an inch in all my measurements and I'm feeling much more energetic! I'd love some friends on here to share the success with!
  • mjeanae125
    Options
    I'm 23 years old!! Let's do this TOGETHER!! :-D
  • caellen518
    caellen518 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    28, trying to lose 20-30 lbs to get back to my happy weight!
  • Bammitssamm
    Bammitssamm Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    22 here. I want to lose 40 pounds.
    Feel free to add me!!
  • Francesca3232
    Francesca3232 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much guys :)
  • bigmacknomore
    Options
    Hello All! I am 26 looking to lose more than 20-30 lbs... regardless, add me! Lets do this thang!
  • Francesca3232
    Francesca3232 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    anyone else want to add me? I could still use a few more friends who log daily :)
  • supmexxiess
    Options
    Looking for some friends as well. I've been so blah for a long time and want to start again. Anyone feel free to add me. Always looking for positive people.
  • lwynd002
    lwynd002 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 21 and trying to lose 15-20 pounds--I've yo-yo'd so much these past couple years and it's time for the weight to stay off!! I'm going to add you and anyone can add me if they like!
  • taytaylynn3
    taytaylynn3 Posts: 601
    Options
    Hi, I'm 21 and looking to lose another 20 pounds. Right now i am at 130.
    Feel free to add me !!(:
  • TW0812
    TW0812 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody!! I'm a mother of six and I'm trying to get healthy. I have a lot of weight to lose and I'm determined to get there. I'm in need of support and advice along my journey. I'm hoping to find some like minded people here. Feel free to add me as a friend.
    63367311.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • TW0812
    TW0812 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello everybody!! I'm a mother of six and I'm trying to get healthy. I have a lot of weight to lose and I'm determined to get there. I'm in need of support and advice along my journey. I'm hoping to find some like minded people here. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • l_ashley
    l_ashley Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I was in the same boat as you. Gained a lot of weight after highschool by not working out and eating everything in college. Then managed to lose 30 lbs in 2012. Then it just crept right back on in 2 years. :(
  • jcd2712
    jcd2712 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 26 and looking to lose 20 lbs. I was in-shape coming out of high school and I was feeling smug my first two years of college because I guess my metabolism was still pretty fast so though I took advantage of the ice cream in the dining halls, I didn't really notice it right away. I hated working out and also consumed quantities of beer and other adult beverages :) Then college was over and I got a desk job and when people brought in donuts or sweets, I couldn't say no. I trained for and completed a half marathon before my wedding but my "break from running" became permanent. Anyway, I've been maintaining my weight for the last few years but now I want to drop back down. Please add me as a friend because I haven't figured out how to do that yet!!

Let's do this!
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, and have only 10ish pounds left to lose.. but I've been at the big struggle and I know how it is! :)
    Feel free to add me <3
  • Dallymomma
    Options
    Good luck, lady. You just have to stick with it.

A little accountability would probably be a good thing for me too. This is day 3 of being on here and actively trying to loose weight healthily. I had a baby in December and want to kick more of this baby weight since I gained 54lbs while pregnant and have only lost about 20 :/
    Add me if you'd like :)