In need of some motivation and support !

Hi everyone,
I joined MFP last year but didn't stick to it.
This time I'm really motivated but to stay this way I need support !
I'm hoping to lose 30 lbs, I don't mind how long it'll take I just need to stay on track !
Also if we could share food diary's that would be great.
I'm a student and don't have a massive budget for food so I'm always in need of a few healthy cheap meal ideas.
Thanks in advance !

Replies

• leanneakaliz
    leanneakaliz Posts: 229 Member
    If you can pick up some second hand weight watchers books online, they have loads of great ideas and all low cals :)
    I got some for xmas :D
    I need to start again too put on so much weight since xmas but im going to start running again tomorrow and I am working out a weights routine :) x
  • graciewoo1706
    graciewoo1706 Posts: 4 Member
    Weight watchers books ? Sounds good I'll have a look now ! I've never been this fat in my life Leanne ! Really need to do something about it now ! I bet you haven't ! You're a skinny minny ! :P x I've been doing 30 day shred but i'll do it 3 days in a row and then stop, I have no will power what so ever !! xx
  • Hodgenska
    Hodgenska Posts: 55 Member
    Weight watchers books ? Sounds good I'll have a look now ! I've never been this fat in my life Leanne ! Really need to do something about it now ! I bet you haven't ! You're a skinny minny ! :P x I've been doing 30 day shred but i'll do it 3 days in a row and then stop, I have no will power what so ever !! xx

Hey, I really liked 30 Day Shred. I didn't stick to it for more than a week, but I thought it was a good work out. Maybe we can get a few people together and do it as a "group"? Push each other to do it, or remind each other.
  • leanneakaliz
    leanneakaliz Posts: 229 Member
    I'm not skinny at all I have put on so much weight too ! I want to lose another stone and even then I wont be skinny thats just a realistic goal. Yeah it is hard to stick with a programme but once you have been doing it 2 weeks it will become a habbit and will be easier to stick to. I would still use 30 day shred even if you dont do it as often as you are supposed to. For example before my holiday last year I printed off a calendar for the month and 5 days a week I put in some sort of exercise I wanted to do and how many calories I burnt doing it. I also put a calorie burn goal in every week so if i slacked towards the first half of the week I felt bad so stepped it up at the weekend etc.

I am doing one at the moment but its going to be based on running, strength training and an ab workout I might throw some yoga in if I have the time. I can send it to you if you want so you can change it to fill it with whatever you want?