I need friends on here please

Options
I don't have a lot of friends that understand what I am trying to do but I want everybody to send me friend request to share recipes, give each other motivation during this whole thing, and have emotional support as well.

PLEASE add me :)

Replies

• jenny181111
    jenny181111 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :) always here to support xx
  • BillyJan1992
    BillyJan1992 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Billy 22 currently needing some more friends who will talk to me, be there for me when I need them, care about me, not abandon me, be friends who are trustworthy and loyal
  • Conquer14
    Conquer14 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. I also need to figure out some recipes. It's a little hard trying to find something because I'm a very picky eater and my husband likes "good" food.
  • angelsom
    angelsom Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just got started today. I got a fit bit flex and I am setting new goals. I will be your friend and support. I also have a facebook page that I store all the recipes I find that look healthy. Mostly no sugar or flour. Lets do this journey together I am looking to lose 30 pounds. How about you?
  • quietair
    quietair Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Just joined, starting weight 330, current weight 305, target weight 235. I'll add you, and anyone else who'd like to. Strength in numbers, right? lol
  • yolohunter
    yolohunter Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends too- please add me :)
  • Ncylve
    Ncylve Posts: 7
    Options
    What are you trying to do?
  • kimsybabii
    Options
    Add me :)
  • girlonadiet38
    Options
    Starting tomorrow...Looking for support too:)
  • babydaisy81
    babydaisy81 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to focus on weight loss and just joined, friend request sent!
  • melodytv
    melodytv Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Not really sure how this works. But I would love to have a friend as well. Just started a couple weeks ago.
  • sherrykobes
    Options
    I just recently started using myfitnesspal a few weeks ago along with beachbody. I Love it! Can't imagine how I've done without it for all this time. lol. Anyways I'm sherry and I wish you the best of luck through your journey to a healthier you. I have lost 7 lbs to date and have a long way to go.
  • sherrykobes
    Options
    good luck to you with much success.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    What are you trying to do?

Yes, this.
  • AtkCheryl
    AtkCheryl Posts: 23
    Options
    Second time round please add me
  • eroseus
    eroseus Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi! I joined MyFitnessPal so I can get fit! It would be great to make friends into fitness so we can discuss workouts, diet etc. Currently studying Law and soon to be starting a Psychology degree, but hoping to join the army after university. Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • DJMIKEY1
    DJMIKEY1 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me, I log every day and try to motivate all my friends.

(btw I am not as crazy as I look)
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    always willing to take on new friends for support our talk..anyone feel free to add
  • wrenegade64
    wrenegade64 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Hey yall. Kevin here. I have spent some 30+ years between being a firefighter, paramedic, police officer, and presently a 911 dispatcher. I am presently 360, was 375, want to be @ 299 on my 50th birthday this October. I have spent alot of years saving others, now it is time to save myself. Always welcome to new friends on the journey to better health. LIVE, LOVE, AND LOSE :happy:
  • AtkCheryl
    AtkCheryl Posts: 23
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me, I log every day and try to motivate all my friends.

(btw I am not as crazy as I look)

You sure lol