In need of friends with public/friends only diaries

Options
13»

Replies

• mnalsa83
    mnalsa83 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to all. Feel free to add me, and anyone else is welcome to send a request as well.
  • jelawton3
    jelawton3 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    zi have 80lbs to lose to get to my goal weight. Trackers are open as well if anyone cares to add me.
  • karahanson
    karahanson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me........ Active member here!
  • littlekitty3
    littlekitty3 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I'm open to friends feel free to add :)
  • jellyfish1976
    Options
    Anyone can add me :) My dairy is open to friends. I am just getting back after quitting smoking (2 months!) and regained some but back at it. (And smoke free!)

Stacy
  • jweisshoff
    jweisshoff Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Mine is open....feel free to add me!:smile:
  • LeafyGreenGirl
    LeafyGreenGirl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My dairy is open to my friends! Anyone can add me! :)
  • skthibert
    skthibert Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me, my diary is public. I'm 29 (going to be 30 this summer) I'm 5'2 161lbs, so I got a ways to go. My diary entry for yesterday was terrible though :) always looking for friends to help me get and stay motivated.
  • rd3914
    rd3914 Posts: 7
    Options
    hey!! I'd love to add you as well :) need all the mutual support we can get! I just started today.
  • ProperBrutalPiglet
    ProperBrutalPiglet Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks sooo much everyone! :)
  • mondvay
    mondvay Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Anyone who wants can add me :-) I log every day and my diary is public
  • wantintolose40
    wantintolose40 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Anyone please feel free to add me as well......always looking for ideas and support!
  • deebarnes5
    deebarnes5 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've only been a MFP about 3 weeks. I'm much older than you are & less lbs to loose but I have the same issues about wanting to loose weight but I too can not be completely deprived of a favorite every now & then. I read labels alot & make better choices...& do the this or that often. Please feel free to add me as a friend so we can support each other if you'd like.
  • TayNLansNGraysDad
    TayNLansNGraysDad Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I like to let my friends see mine. They keep me straight!
  • FreshKrisKreash
    FreshKrisKreash Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request. Anyone else who wants an active friend with an open diary can add me too. :)
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary... add me if you wish! Good luck!!
  • VivMaMo
    VivMaMo Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey everyone. I joined MFP years ago it seems but was horrible about sticking to it. I've lost a lot of weight on my own with basic diet changes/ minimum exercise but I've come to the point that I need to step it up. I've got just under 100 pounds to go and I need to find others that I can help motivate and can help do the same for me. This will be that hardest part of my weight loss journey because up until now, I haven't really had to WORK for it. Going hungry, depriving, self of snacks.... To me has been easy thus far.... Now it's time to step up my game. So feel free to message me or anything.
  • SephiraRose
    SephiraRose Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends. I log daily, anyone who would like an active friend feel free to add me as well. We can do this together.
  • cassvanm
    cassvanm Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What a great idea I think I'd like to get more friends for that reason too. I'm cassie 35/f/126kg (278lb)