Enough is Enough!

Options
Hi,

My name's Rose.

On here for the millionth time, but READY FOR THIS TO BE MY LAST.

I'm working towards losing 60 lbs, and today is day 1. I struggle a lot with binge eating. If anyone has any tips, please let me know!!! My downfall is carbs (bread, bread, bread)--big time.

Also, will i get loose skin if I lose 60 lbs quick? I'm 21, and pretty short, 5'1". I really hope not.

But if anyone wants to join me in my journey, please feel free to friend request/message me :) I need all the support I can get!

Replies

• erikadyo
    erikadyo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This is my millionth time as well and I fully intend for this to be my last as well! I binge constantly just like you and CHCOCOLATE and PENNE VODKA are my weakness. My bf is a jacked, 3% body fat, personal trainer who has every right to have cheat meals. Problem is, I share those cheat meals with him and I have no right to...yet. I want to lose 30-40 pounds and everytime I start I end up bingeing and I'm right back to my start weight..... We can do this!!!
  • babydaisy81
    babydaisy81 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Ditto.....I didn't realize how carb loaded my diet was until I started tracking. Good luck ladies, I sent friend requests.