Morning Routine

Options
As a girl who struggles to get up in the morning before work, I need some tips to make the most of my limited time!! What do you do for your morning routine, to kickstart your day and get your goals on track??

I have about 30 extra minutes in the morning. If you have any suggestions for this time frame, I would LOVE to hear them!!

Thanks all!

-Becca ;)

Replies

• MzNurse6870
    MzNurse6870 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Well try drinking at least 2 glasses of water right after you get up. Try a brisk walk 30mins or jog
  • k_sinc
    k_sinc Posts: 39
    Options
    Organise your workout clothes and shoes before bed and go for a snappy walk/run before you have to shower and get ready for work.. or perhaps a quick workout DVD if you're into that sort of thing :)

I recently moved closer to work so I have a spare 45 mins in the mornings.... I've kept my alarm set at the same time and am using that time to go to the gym or go for a run :)
  • Quinn_Baker
    Quinn_Baker Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I take the time to make a healthy breakfast and some water and black coffee or tea, then sit down and enjoy it before rushing off to work. :)
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    I generally take 30 minutes to do a yoga routine. kind of sets my mood for the day..this is of course provides I drag my but out of bed
  • fushigi1988
    fushigi1988 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Make sure you get enough sleep, it makes it easier to get out of bed.