What's your type?

Options

Replies

• lj5109
    lj5109 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    When I was single, it'd be the tall strong teddy bear type guy.

::looks at lean average height husband that I picked up at a bar::

Guess I'll just go with slutty then too....

This made me laugh!

I tend to go for the "tall strong teddy bear type guy" too. I usually like to call them a "Big Hunk of Man." Maybe it's just me, but I like muscular thick guys.
  • jeneferphillips89
    Options
    I'm in for the fun :-)
    I prefer someone without a stick stuck up their *kitten*....and intelligent. And it always helps if their a slut

some people like having a stick up there... ifykwim

To each their own :-) oh and someone who's hip enough to be able to tell me what things like ifykwim mean, I just had to Google it
  • sbramsey5
    sbramsey5 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    If based on first impression I usually find shorter stockier men attractive, not too muscular but not too heavy. Not really attracted to really "pretty" guys I like a certain amount of ruggedness lol .

That being said if I am making a decision after getting to know someone then it depends on their personality/sense of humor.

I think everyone has certain physical characteristics that attract them but if taking the time to get to know someone a person's personality can increase or decrease their attractiveness.
  • craftywitch_63
    craftywitch_63 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    I've always insisted I don't have a type. One person pointed out that my type is "any woman who may have spent at least part of one summer running the Tilt-A-Whirl". I want to disagree with that. Really, I do.

I've always been partial to carnies myself. :laugh:

6OwV8In.gif?1

Gif edited for space.
  • elainek79
    elainek79 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Im a push over for dark haired men with beards and he has to weigh more then me!!!

Oh And he has to be the boss :)
  • TripZeros
    TripZeros Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I like 'em tall, funny, into cars, adventurous and isn't a prude.
    Oh, and none of that insecure bull****.
  • BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    Has a pulse. Doesn't wear socks during sex (or with sandals). Intelligence and compassion are always attractive. Beyond that, it's just too complex a set of variables for me to wrap my lizard brain around!
  • josephbar
    josephbar Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Smart, stylish, confident, and most importantly, fun to be around.
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Big, muscular, and nerdy.
  • khara2012
    khara2012 Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    My type is easy... Somebody who likes it when I like it, and every time I want it.
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    My type is easy... Somebody who likes it when I like it, and every time I want it.

How YOU doin'?
  • cns94
    cns94 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Someone that is able to laugh with me, but is capable of holding a conversation with substance. Straight-forward, don't beat around the bush 'cause I don't have time for guessing games. Confident, not cocky. I want someone who makes me work for it, but is willing to work just as hard for me. I like people that challenge me.
  • ashleyblossom1
    ashleyblossom1 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Intelligence Intelligence Intelligence. Not average. Genius. Throw in humor and a big caring heart and he's perfect. Someone I can laugh and have a good time with but then discuss quantum physics or neurological diseases. Then go pet a puppy. That's sexy. :heart:
  • happyfeet1993
    happyfeet1993 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    dark, smart, aggressive and likes to take control, funny, annnnd has a nice smile :)
  • brewji
    brewji Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    dark, smart, aggressive and likes to take control, funny, annnnd has a nice smile :)

Reportin' for duty! ...haha I said duty...
  • denisejohnson754365
    Options
    I like a man who is in love with me and has powerful energy, tattoos, loves music, has many interests, loves to watch me strut around in sexy clothes, but also likes me when I have no make up and I'm in a t-shirt and jeans or nothing at all, who loves me for my faults....
  • denisejohnson754365
    Options
    Funny, intelligent, and hot. Double points for a nice butt. More if they are into bd

All I ever needed was some discipline hehehe
  • denisejohnson754365
    Options
    I've always insisted I don't have a type. One person pointed out that my type is "any woman who may have spent at least part of one summer running the Tilt-A-Whirl". I want to disagree with that. Really, I do.
    i want to know what that means

I don't think you get to know because you are a PUPPET lol
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    I won't lie...as someone in the middle of a divorce....my standards are much higher now.....I'm probably going to need a "manfax" instead of a carfax.......might need to peek at the credit score too
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    hairy and bearded with big muscles. long hair is a bonus although totally bald + beard is a really hot too