FITBIT FLEX USERS!!! Please Help!

Options
So i got this fitbit flex. But it turns out my phone doesnt sync with it (i have the galaxy s2). For those who have a fitbit and dont have a phone to have it synced with. How do i get this to work with and reflect on MFP? I did manage to set up the program from the computer.

Replies

• new_nathalie
    new_nathalie Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just got mine also in the weekend and my phone does not sync also (Iphone 4). You have to set it up on the computer and keep the dongle plugged in so whenever you are near your computer and it is on, it will automatically sync and you will see your results. As for MFP, you have to connect the two accounts and just log your food and exercise on the on MFP and they will be reflected on the fitbit dashboard. Do this on your pc. Just go to the Apps tab in MFP, look for FITBIT and read the instructions.

I hope it helps :)
  • wozkaa
    wozkaa Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I have a Sony Ericsson running Android, and it stuns me that it can't work with the Fitbit One I have.

As Previous Poster says, in MFP go to your APPS tab along the top of the screen on your pc. It syncs pretty easily from there.
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    Yes, you have to sync your Fitbit to a computer using the dongle, then connect your Fitbit & MFP accounts.

MFP has a Fitbit Users group: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/1307-fitbit-users