Look for friends in the Chicago-land area!

Options
Hi Fitness Pals! I am a 24 y/o in the Suburbs of Chicago, looking to talk with/befriend/workout with/etc other people in the area! I love everyone on here, but I find that sometimes finding people in my general age group and area makes it easier to relate. I am always looking for new people to inspire and encourage me, and I hope to do the same for you! Please feel free to add me, and post on this thread if you want others to add you as well!

Replies

• beallh
    beallh Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I live and work in downtown chicago but spend my weekends in the northwest suburbs.
  • mtneerjk81
    mtneerjk81 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm about 2.5 hours south of you in the Champaign/Urbana area. Feel free to add away!
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    HI ALL! I live n the NW side of the city and work in Skokie, IL. Go ahead and feel free to add me!
  • CarolineSumner
    Options
    I'm late to this thread (since I just started using MFP again two days ago!) but I'm in Chicago, in Lakeview. I'm also looking for running/walking buddies and just motivation in general! Feel free to add me!!
  • ValeriePlz
    ValeriePlz Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I am in the northwest suburbs, feel free to add me, also!
  • blb85
    blb85 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Live in Lincoln Park area and work downtown! I also work-out at LA Fitness in Loop and take a lot of their fitness classes at 5:45!!!