Options
DJ478
DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
Anyone getting ready to start focus t25 ? Looking for support

Replies

• SummerChanny
    SummerChanny Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in a group who just started Beta. Love the program.. Good luck - stick to it! We are seeing great results!
  • DJ478
    Options
    That's good I'm about to look into groups also I have 15-30 lbs to lose but those are my last lbs so weightless has slowed down so I will be doin this maybe it'll help I finished a round I insanity in dec ready to get back on it
  • Rosmerly318
    Rosmerly318 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started the first week of January and am down 10 pounds! Its awesome. Getting ready to start Gamma next week.
  • DJ478
    Options
    Really rose that's great my starting weight is 150.5 we'll that's my weight today so I hope I do well and do you add extra workouts ?
  • nnnat89
    nnnat89 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I'm starting Focus T25 today! Super excited! :happy:
  • caveninit
    caveninit Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I just did the first cardio workout today. Loved it! I am starting bootcamp fitness in a few weeks at a local gym so I am going to do t T25 first (slowly!) for few weeks so I don't kill myself at the gym.
  • IrishOKel
    IrishOKel Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My friend and i are starting today. She lives in another state and we are holding each other accountable for doing the work! Good luck to us all!
  • DJ478
    Options
    Nice to see everyone starting today and koke it's crazy cause that's what me n my friends are doing I will be starting early though
  • DJ478
    Options
    I decided to start today and join some do you are you guys in a group?
  • graham713
    graham713 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it. I'm so excited! I did Insanity and loved it but I've heard this is even better!
  • DJ478
    Options
    That's great u can join us and yeah I hear it's good as insanity def shorter
  • ReneR4
    ReneR4 Posts: 42
    Options
    I just started as well, starting week 3 today. Approximately the same weight as you.
  • SHuston2014
    Options
    I Just finished Week 1 Workout 1 and it killed me, I feel like I barely did it but sweat was dripping off of me. I really hope I can push through and see results. Before starting this I did nothing so anything is better than that right?! Are there any groups that just started that I could join? I'm new to the forums.
  • DJ478
    Options
    I will make a group today hopefully i can stay accountable that way also