Newbie here

Options
Hi everyone. I just found this site about a week ago, and I'm officially hooked. I have started logging every calorie I eat, and plan on logging all of my exercises as well. Anyways, here's my stats:

Height: 5'2
Current Weight: 211 lbs
Goal Weight: 110 lbs

I look forward to talking with you guys!!

Replies

• costil83
    costil83 Posts: 25
    Options
    Hi everyone. I just found this site about a week ago, and I'm officially hooked. I have started logging every calorie I eat, and plan on logging all of my exercises as well. Anyways, here's my stats:

Height: 5'2
    Current Weight: 211 lbs
    Goal Weight: 110 lbs

I look forward to talking with you guys!!
  • kellbell
    kellbell Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

You will love this place. :flowerforyou:
    ~Kell
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    :tongue: Hello fellow noob! I just got here yesterday, and am already hooked!:happy:
    I have been searching for a site "just like this one" for awhile now, and had disappointing results. :angry:
    But MPF seems to have done a wonderful job of putting together the Calories In and Calories Out in an easy to use format, and with the minimum of fuss, YEA! :flowerforyou:
  • costil83
    costil83 Posts: 25
    Options
    Thanks!
  • nicolelhyatt
    nicolelhyatt Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I started about 2-3 weeks ago and I have already lost 6 lbs. I think you will really like this site. It has really helped me. Anytime you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask! We are all here to help! Good Luck!
  • tacoman
    tacoman Posts: 40
    Options
    Welcome

65461.png