The last time I weighed this much was....

Options
CORTNEY5
CORTNEY5 Posts: 87 Member
The last time I was at this weight was probably after high school, pre-freshman fifteen (twenty or thirty). So it got me wondering, if you're at your goal weight or beyond, when is the last time you've been the current weight you are, if ever? (Obviously in adulthood). For me it was probably about 12 years ago!

Replies

• Shuuma
    Shuuma Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I haven't weighed this since before I got pregnant with my oldest daughter, so 24 years. Feels awesome!
  • Charlottecornish
    Charlottecornish Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 41 and weigh 10 stone 12, last time I weighed this much was when I was twenty!!!! Although people say I look smaller now!!!! I still can't get used to being smaller, until I buy new clothes!!!! This is when I realize I have done great!!!! Lost over five stone sill need to lose around half a stone, then the maintaining begins!!!!! Good luck!!!!
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    It' been 4 years since I was the weight I am now but when I get to my goal weight it would have been from back in high school. I was one of the curvier girls back then. I am around 200 now and my goal is 160 ish.
  • lauramblair
    lauramblair Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    2002. So 12 years for me too! When all is said and done in 10 more pounds, I will never have been at this weight in adulthood.
  • CORTNEY5
    CORTNEY5 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Me too! 10 more lbs would be great!
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    I'm 55. The last time I weighed this much was when I got married at 21: 24 years.

(Except when my eldest was 3 and I was still nursing - couldn't keep weight on then. I was 32)
  • 2ass
    2ass Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    As of my one year MFP anniversary (yesterday) I weigh 248 Pounds. I started at 383. I have not been 248 since I got married 22+ years ago. I have spent most of the last 20 years over 300 Pounds so it's quite the adjustment. Keep up the good work everyone.
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I turned the clock back about 9 years :smile:.

I'm on what one might call a 40-week weight loss hiatus :wink: but plan to get back to that weight again shortly :smile:.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    hmmm..I am 3lbs from pre baby weight...(he's 20 :bigsmile: ) but I was in the military and fit...but I am still smaller now..

I was 135lbs in high school...put my prom dress on 1month ago and it fit like a glove...

So I am the same size I was in High school...but 25lbs heavier..I am smaller than I was in the military and again weigh more...
  • Devasation
    Devasation Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    About 19 years ago, when I was fourteen years old.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Yes! I have not weighed the amount I do now (192 on this morning's weigh-in but still "officially" 194 on MFP) since age 15 as a freshman in high school. I am now 37!

Prior to the past year on MFP, my lowest adult weight was 227 lb at age 24, which I hadn't been since around age 16-17.

Next up I hope to surpass my 14 year old/8th grade weight of 180. Before that, I can't remember what I weighed because the last number I can remember is 145 lb at age 11!!! I was almost 5'7" though at 11 so I wasn't that heavy then. Just huge for a kid.
  • Staniel_2013
    Staniel_2013 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    About 13 years ago when I was a freshmen in Highschool I weighed about this much. I'm 27 now.

The kicker for me is that I'm in smaller clothing so that is a rather nice feeling.
  • LittleBeth317
    Options
    It's been about 12 years and 3 kids ago, lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!