Share 25 Random Facts About Yourself--It's fun!

Options
Someone else did this on here, so I thought I'd do 25 random facts about myself, too. It was really hard to think of 25 things about myself, and I think that's kind of sad. It's a fun way to get to know yourself and others better. I hope some of you will do this, also.

1. I was born in Japan. We lived there for 4 years.
2. Then, we lived in Turkey for 3 years.
3. I've moved 14 times in my life.
4. I absolutely love pets, and I volunteered at our local animal shelter for 1 1/2 years.
5. My husband and I have 11 pets (1 horse, 2 goats, 3 dogs and 5 cats). I know we're crazy, but we love them all very much! All of them except for one of the dogs were rescued pets. Never a dull moment at our house!
6. I am the youngest of 4 girls in my family, and I'm the tallest. We go backwards in height from oldest being the shortest at 5'2" to the youngest being the tallest at 5'7".
7. I don't like competition or confrontation of any kind. It makes me feel very uncomfortable. I want everyone to be nice to each other and get along. My husband jokingly calls me Mary Poppins.
8. My hair was down to my butt when I was younger.
9. I had a near-death experience after I was in a bad car accident. I brought myself back, and I scared the doctor in the emergency room when I opened my eyes wide and asked if he had called my mom yet. He said, "Hello there!" in a very surprised voice. Later, he told me that I nearly died several times.
10. I'm 50 years old going on 10. I love to be silly and goofy, so I act quite young very often. Maybe that's why I enjoy working with kids so much. :)
11. I've been very fortunate to have found and married two wonderful men in one lifetime.
12. My 1st husband died after a bad car accident in 1989. He was my high school sweetheart & best friend.
13. I lost my 1st baby, Whitney Jean, from annencyphally. She died just 25 minutes after she was born. We almost were too scared to have another baby, but luckily we had our healthy, beautiful baby girl, Kristen Nicole, 2 1/2 years after we lost Whitney. She's now twenty-one years old, and she's a Senior in college. I'm such a proud and grateful mom!
14. Our oldest son (my stepson) lives up in Alaska, and I was able to travel to Alaska to visit him. Beautiful!
15. Our other son (my stepson) is a long-haul truck driver, but he gets to come stay with us about every other weekend. He enjoys driving all over the USA.
16. I've been to Hawaii three times (with my sister when I was only 19, for my 1st honeymoon when I was 22 (almost 23), and with my daughter in 2005. Very fun!!!
17. Hawaii is my very favorite place to visit, so far.
18. I've been on 2 cruises (once to the Caribbean with my 1st husband for our 5-year anniversary and once to SanDiego, Catalina Island, and Mexico with my current husband for our honeymoon. I love cruises, too!!!
19. I'm a little bit of a hoarder, so I love to watch the show "Hoarders" to help me not to get worse.
20. I have a lot of addictive tendencies--food (especially sweets), TV, shopping, and now MFP. :)
21. I don't like rated "R" movies. They are usually too violent, and that's hard on Mary Poppins-ha, ha...
22. I love mysteries, romantic comedies, and sci-fi.
23. My favorite music is country, but I like most.
24. My favorite color is blue; next favorite is purple.
25. My favorite food is Italian. I love pasta! Yum!!!

Replies

• ropicrdo
    Options
    1. I'm the youngest of three children
    2. I am a proud army veteran of seven years.
    3. The mother of six
    4. Lived in Korea and Germany while in the military.
    5. Been married three times and divorced 3x!
    6. Breast cancer survivor
    7. Went to college to become a social worker but I haven't been back to finish yet!
    8. Love sweets, this is what gets me in the most trouble.
    9. Wish my daughters have more success at marriage than I did.
    10. After slavery, my family started their own school for their children.
    11. My grandmother attended college in the 1930's and was valedictorian of her high school class. A wonderful accomplishment for a Black woman at that time. I love her, she is still my inspiration!!
    12. Lost my home due to a divorce but I love all the peace and joy my apartment brings. Also I love the view of the lake, it is the most tranquil place I have ever lived.
    13. I am a news junkie and love current events.
    14. My great grandmother who died when I was nine, was one of the first children in my family to be born a free person. And she was also an amazing woman, I'm better for having met her!
    15. I have been a registered voter since I was 18!!!
    16. Voted for Obama but I also voted for Joe Wilson, a republican. He does so much to help veterans, including me.
    17. I have never met my father!
    18. Work as a substitute teacher and I love this job!
    19. Brought chocolate covered cherries last night and I did not need to eat them ALL!
    20. Donate items to the Freecycle website in my area.
    21. Loved living in California while in the army, no problems with my asthma while living there.
    22. My youngest child will graduate from high school in 2011 and she is graduating a year early!!
    23. My aunt and uncle share the same birthday (Dec 8th) and they are 11 years apart!
    24. I'm still struggling trying to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
    25. Have learned that life in short, so don't sweat the small stuff and live, love and laugh!!!
  • gentlebreeze2
    gentlebreeze2 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    1. 59 years young
    2. youngest of 4 kids
    3. I live in the country... nearest neighbor is a mile away
    4. 3 grown children... all married
    5. 2 of my kids got married 3 weeks apart last year... that was crazy and exhausting
    6. 4 grandkids... 2 boys, 2 girls
    7. divorced
    8. I was in a dance group when I was younger. We toured all over the US and Canada.
    9. My favorite color is red or navy blue
    10. I'm a chocoholic
    11. I made fudge last week- ate 4 pieces and gave the rest away.
    12. Lost my job when GM dealership closed.
    13. Have already had 25 inches of snow this winter.
    14. John Davidson kissed my hand a long time ago.
    15. When I was on a dancing tour, we visited the white house. Robert Kennedy came zipping around the corner and ran right into me.
    16. Had long hair til I was 25, wore it short during the mommy years, and have grown it long again.
    17. Had a 19 1/2 inch waist when I was younger.
    18. Very good cook
    19. Have a dog... lab named Frankie Spankie
    20. Play spades, crib, pool, gin or literati on the computer at night as my reward for getting my exercising done.

That's all I can do.
  • lcouterm
    lcouterm Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Stepped on a nail & it went through my foot
    2. Shot (one time)
    3. Stabbed (3times)
    4. Broke and dislocated left wrist
    5. Army / Airborne / Ranger
    6. Started to ride bulls in rodeo’s (won money)
    7. Broke left leg
    8. Moved to Alaska
    9. Fell 4 stories off a building
    10. ¼ stick of explosives went off in my hand (got to keep my fingers though)
    11 Married the first time
    12 Moved to the “bush” house with no plumbing, running water or electricity, wood
    cook stove and had to travel 100 miles to buy supplies and water.
    13 Hit by a car (tore off legs and face)
    14 Died (had to be resuscitated on the road after I was hit)
    15. Divorced
    16. Did my first Midnight sun wheelchair marathon, did not know they had racing chairs so I started the first race in a standard wheelchair and did the first 100 miles in it till someone loaned me a racer and finished 3rd that year.
    17. Married 2nd time
    18. Hit by a van (in my wheelchair)
    19. Divoreced
    20 Got my Job with the Government (and loving it every day)
    21 Won Mr Universe (disabled division) in Las Vegas
    22 Placed 3rd Mr Olympia Redondo beach CA
    23 Hit by a truck (again in my wheelchair) the truck was on the wrong side of the road as I rounded a corner (past a stop sign) and while in the ambulance with big holes in my leg and getting pumped full of Morphine I watched the cop write me out a ticket for going past the stop sign.
    24. 3rd time (what can I say I’m not a quitter)
    25 Joined My Fitness Pals, and made some of the bestest friends EVER
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    1. Been married 4 times
    2. Got a Meritorious Medal in the Marines for volunteering to burn human waste in diesel fuel 2 weeks in a row.
    3. Returned the Boy Scout Uniform my Mom bought me and traded them for Elvis Presley albums when I was 12.
    4. Spent 3 months in a burn ward when I was 3.
    5. Got 3 tickets in one day on my motorcycle in 1973. (1 of them as I was leaving the courthouse parking lot for an earlier ticket)
    6. Started losing my hair when I was 19.
    7. Play drums.
    8. Been to over 700 Concerts in my life.
    9. Favorite cigar: La Gloria Cubana Series R No. 7
    10. Favorite bourbon: Bookers
    11. Worked as a bodyguard from 1980 to 1987.
    12. Drove 2200 miles to take my youngest daughter to a Van Halen concert.
    13. 3 daughters, 2 granddaughters
    14. Won a Twist Contest in 7th Grade
    15. First crush was Pat Gallagher, 7th Grade (Never had the nerve to talk to her)
    16. Met my wife on a massage table. I was the LMT; she was the patient.
    17. Won a Chili Contest in 1990.
    18. Best day I spent was a day in 1987 that I spent with my brother, Steve.
    19. Have a cat named Joey Tribiani
    20. Got my black belt in Karate in Japan in 1975. Received black belts in several other disciplines over the next 30 years.
    21. Love to cook. Moving to Las Vegas in 2016 to go to Culinary School.
    22. Won a dessert contest in 2006 for Jack Daniel's Chocolate Pecan Pie
    23. Had back surgery in 2002. Fused 3 lumbar vertebrae.
    24. Favorite food: Sushi
    25. I've never seen "Gone with the Wind"
  • AdamATGATT
    AdamATGATT Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    1) Has had four concussions. Maybe five. Can't remember.
    2) Discovered his allergy to apples after going into a migraine-coma for three days.
    3) Has over 20 stiches from five different wounds.
    4) Has an overriding fear of needles. Two male nurses, his mom, and the ER police office all held him down while the doctor and another nurse stabilized his head to do five of those stiches mentioned above, over his eye. Sedatives would have been easier, but probably not as effective.
    5) Was the youngest finisher of the Sound Rider Cafe to Cafe Grand Tour 2010. Visited 15 "cafes" across WA and OR.
    6) Accumulated over 30,000 miles in two years of motorcycle riding.
    7) Recieved a scratched cornea from a pillow fight when he was three. Never pillow fight with down feather pillows.
    8) Played football, soccer, basketball, threw discus and shotput, and swam in school. Recieved his only state ring for managing girls soccer. :sad:
    9) Participated in a Federal search and arrest warrant on a drug dealer. That was a fun day.
    10) Professionally sang in Cartres, Rouen, Eglise de la Madeleine cathedrals, and also the Church of the Saint Croix (Saint Lo). Also sang un-professionally in Mont Sont Michel, Notre Dame, and Sainte Chapelle.
    11) All because he got roped into singing with my college choir while repairing the office computer of the choir director.
    12) Can't read music.
    13) Would have gone to a different high school every single year of high school if he didn't decide to commute my senior year.
    14) Good thing he did, because he met his lovely wife the senior year. Started dating the day before her birthday.
    15) Survived a long-distance relationship, through four years of college and 722 miles, to eventually marry that girl.
    16) Flew or drove those 722 miles every single fall, spring and summer break to see her. Eventually proposed at her school. Married at my school.
    17) Got married and moved all the way across the country four days after getting married. Mother not happy.
    18) Is A LOT better at spotting bears than his wife is, as discoverd on their honeymoon.
    19) Loves hiking.
    20) Always manages to pick the steepest incline of a hiking loop to go up first. Not on purpose.
    21) Managed three minutes of downhill skiing before tearing most of the ligaments/tendons in his ankle. Lesson: Getting your ski stuck in snow while turning to stop is not a good idea. It can cause pain.
    22) Has been voluntarily sprayed in the face with OC spray. :huh:
    23) Has a natural immunity to the chicken pox.
    24) Hand fed a Barbary lion.
    25) Currently taking ballroom dance lessions with my wife.
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    OK, I've filled out the other one....let me see if I can come up with 25 more random facts

1. Has broken her pelvic bone, tail bone, every toe and the bones on the tops of both feet
    2 Has never had stitches
    3 Has never broken anything above her waist :huh:
    4. Does not like walnuts, pecans or brazil nuts
    5. Loves cashews
    6. Would do almost anything for caramel
    7. Has lost her sweet tooth since joing MFP
    8. Knows that Road Dog has a weakness for dark chocolate
    9. Can't carry a tune in a bucket
    10. Wears skirts or dresses year around (sometimes commando) :blushing:
    11. Misses her horses
    12 Loves her 3 cats
    13. Can drink an inordinate amount and not get sick or hung over the next day
    14. Had a long distance relationship with my current husband (no. 2) before moving half way across the country to be with him
    15. Loves to flirt
    16. Was brought up in a house with no music
    17. Loves the ocean and the mountains where she lives
    18. Is allergic to cigarette smoke, but like the smell of some cigars
    19. Can't drive standard
    20. Is deaf in one ear
    21 Has never had a ticket of any kind.
    22. Was in two seperate car accidents in exactly the same place on the road when she was pregnant - both times.
    23. Loves zombies
    24. Is married to the man of her dreams
    25. The greatest thing in life is.....LOVE :heart:
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    (this one is old, I did it on Facebook over a year ago.. )
    1) I’m a very forgiving and trusting person. I do not hold grudges, and sometimes fear that this part of my nature has contributed to some of my relationship downfalls.

2) I fight a daily battle inside myself. My emotions and thoughts are constantly playing tug of war.

3) Ice Cream and Hot Cocoa are two of my favorite indulgences…and it doesn’t matter what the temperature is. I’ll have ice cream in 20 below weather and Hot Cocoa on a summer evening.

4) I’m quiet and reserved most of the time. Slow to warm up to people but if you get to know me, I’m goofy and talkative.

5) I despise the fact that there is such a lack of respect in this world.

6) I try to do what I can to make someone’s day brighter, each and every day. You never know that kind word or smile might be what gets them through the day.

7) I haven’t spoken to my father in over 6 years, and even before that we weren’t close. Somedays I think of contacting him, and someday’s I wonder if it’d make any difference in my life.

8.) I am still friends with some incredible women that I’ve known over 17 years. We may not talk frequently, but I still count them among my closest friends.

9) I fear that I’m not living up to my potential, and that I’m letting people down in my life.

10) I’m an animal lover who is known for rescuing animals off the side of the road.

11) I have a fascination/obsession with weddings. I love everything about them, planning, decorating, attending… I have several ideas for my next wedding planned out… sad to say.

12) My favorite moment during a wedding is the moment when the bride walks in. I don’t look at the bride right away, I instead keep my eye on the groom. I love to see the love and emotion in his face as he sees his bride walking down the aisle. Those moments say so much about the love of the couple.

13) I live in a small town, and though I complain about it I don’t know that I’d ever really be happy anywhere else.

14) I’m a hopeless romantic who will completely immerse myself in a book, and dream of true undeniable love.

15) I’m more social than most people realize, I get extremely lonely if I’m by myself for very long. I like to have people around me.

16) I worry a lot about what people think about me. I want people to see me as kind, caring, happy, fun, dependable, and friendly.

17) Like most women I’d rather be called beautiful than “hot”.

18.) If I could go back in time I’d be a true Southern Belle. I didn’t dream of being a princess growing up, I wanted to be a Belle.

19) I’m easily bored, and end up spending hours online trying to remedy that when I could probably find something much more productive to do.

20) I love music especially country..and can always find a song that sums up how I’m feeling at the time.

21) I love the look of snow, but am almost petrified to drive in it..

22) I have a terrible fear of wrecking and dying in an accident. Maybe it stems from an accident I had a few years ago (that I don’t remember) or the thousands of wrecks I helped my ex work with the fire dept and ems.

23) I’m most at peace sitting in the little church I attend. It’s simple, and unpretentious, and while I’m sitting in that pew that’s where I feel completely comfortable and peaceful.

24)My biggest desire in life is to have a family. A large loving family.

25) I miss the childhood days when my brother and I were closer, and I felt invincible.
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    1) I'm not a big fan of the Twilight movies...and this disappoints most of my friends... LOL

2) I don’t want a big fancy house. I want something more like the old farmhouses, with a porch that wraps completely around it, and a tin roof.

3) The Roll Over Minutes Commercials irritate the crap out of me…. I am so tired of them

4) I have never even been to Texas, but for some reason I dream of living there someday. Maybe it’s the whole cowboy thing I like.. though I’m sure nowadays there aren’t many “true” cowboys left.

5)Every single time I hear a siren I say a prayer, for the people responding to the call, and the people who are needing their assistance. And depending on where I am , I find myself wondering if some of my friends are on their way to the scene. But I always, always say a prayer...and my heart stops for just a moment it seems.

6) I often dream of closing my eyes, picking a place on a map, and moving there… but I’m too scared.

7) Someone once told me that they thought there was a “wild” side of me that I was just to scared to show/let out…. I think that person may have been right.

I dance around my house, OFTEN. Probably much more than most people realize, and I hardly ever let anyone see me do it.

9) I have been told by several people that I am the queen of “evil” looks…and I’m somewhat proud of that. There are times though that I worry that people think I’m more hateful and mean than I really am.

10) I sleep with around 8 pillows. I have no idea why, I guess I like feeling something next to me.

11) I have a weird paranoia about being pulled over. It’s only happened once, and I didn’t get a ticket, but yet I find myself worrying that I’ll get pulled over often. Therefore my firends always joke about how I’ll be the last one to make it anywhere because I drive slower than them.

12) I almost always crack up at the Headlines on Jay Leno’s Tonight show… it’s a simple pleasure I guess. Someday I’ll send my own in.

13) I’ve thought of joining the Peace Corps..but I just am not sure I could do it.

14) I’m incredibly bad with directions. So if ever you want to meet up, choose a well known place, and let me follow you. Once I’ve been there once, I *may* be able to make it back there again. Oh and don’t bother asking me for directions, because I WILL get you lost.

15) I really like board games, and would love to have “game nights” again.

16) The doctors told my mom I’d be brain dead and a vegetable when I was born….wow were they wrong!

17) I’m named after a nurse that took care of my mom while she was pregnant with me. Because she was always happy and smiling..and her last name was Smiley…guess mom thought it’d rub off on me.

18 ) I am terrible about keeping up with friends who live away from me. I’m sorry guys… I still love you lots and miss you… I just suck at picking up the phone I guess.

19) I use the term “fudge a monkey” a lot… I don’t know where it came from, but if you are around me much you know its my “signature” saying.

20) I love coloring books and crayons…in fact I’d love to have some right now…there’s something relaxing about coloring (within the lines of course).

21) I have a fondness for all things eeyore. Yes he’s gloomy and grumpy, but he makes me smile.

22) I have tons of makeup…though I hardly wear much more than foundation and mascara… I really should just throw the rest away.

23) I hardly ever remember my dreams… I’ll just wake up thinking “that was weird” or “what the heck” and I never know why…. it’s really frustrating..

24) I mix my icecream flavors. Why just have a scoop of cookies n cream? I like to have Cookies N Cream and Moosetracks at the same time…

25) I am very indecisive yet predictable. I have a hard time deciding simple things like where I want to eat, but I have one menu item at each restaraunt that I always get…
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    8 - went to the same college as Kurt Warner of St Louis Rams/Arizona Cardinals fame & met him very briefly once

UNI?
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    1. I'm almost 24 years old
    2. I found out I was pregnant 3 months after turning 21.
    3. I moved in with my husband the day we started dating.
    4. I married my husband after dating for only 2 months.
    5. We celebrated out 2nd anniversary this August. (Married on 08-08-08)
    6. My best friend ever was a dog who died a few years ago, I have her name tattooed on my ribs.
    7. I met a bull fighter once, dated him, fell in love with his horse - dumped him and bought the horse.
    8. I have 2 horses and 2 dogs (huskies) and they are family to me.
    9. I lost my dad a couple years ago in a motorcycle accident and had to be the one to decide to pull the plug.
    10. I have one of his motorcycles but will probably never ride it.
    11. I did awesome in high school but couldn't afford college.
    12. I would rather be out in the weather and dirt all day sweating my butt off than sitting at a desk.
    13. I don't have a favorite color, song, or food. Never have.
    14. My first concert was Charlie Daniels band - I slept through it.
    15. My first job was for an amusement company at age 12 (pony rides/petting zoo/food trailer/inflatable rides). I worked there for seven years.
    16. I moved out on my own at age 16.
    17. I have never been arrested, never gotten a detention, and never been written up at a job.
    18. I have been responsible for 2 rolled and totalled vehicles as well as 4 or 5 smaller accidents - 2 tickets total.
    19. I've never broken anything or had stitches (with the exception of child birth).
    20. I am terrified to dance and will cry if you try to make me - but I will get on a bucking horse any day.
    21. I have a sister I haven't seen in years (she's 8) and a brother I met for the first time this year (he's 35).
    22. My husband is the complete opposite of me and I hardly get to see him due to work shifts.
    23. My son, Kolton Benjamin, is the best thing that ever happened to me - hands down.
    24. I stress about anything and everything constantly and need to learn to relax.
    25. I am, just now at 23 years old, learning how to laugh.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    1. I was born in Fort Worth, TX
    2. I have moved 16 times including once to Germany
    3. I have 3 tattoos and 10 piercings
    4. I have an 8 1/2 year old daughter
    5. I met my boyfriend on craigslist :blushing:
    6. I'm dying to marry him
    7. I love love love reading reading reading
    8. My favorite movie is V for Vendetta
    9. I prefer all white xmas lights to colored
    10. I sing like a rockstar while I'm driving
    11. When I was 16 I was hit by a truck while walking to my car after school
    12. I have never been seriously injured or hospitalized (except for childbirth)
    13. I have a huge crush on David Bowie
    14. I used to be a size 2
    15 I collect Converse All Stars
    16 I beleive that I have better taste in music than most people I know
    17 I the best I do best athletically is jet skiing (not those silly sit down waverunners. Real jet skis)
    18 My favorite place in the world so far is Puerto Vallarta
    19 I love beer
    20 I have had the same best friend for 18 years
    21 I can't touch my toes
    22 I HATE the movie The Notebook :sick:
    23 I cuss like a sailor but I'm a very sweet girl
    24 I am not religious at all
    25 My prized possession is my record collection
  • Cristy_AZ
    Options
    1. I am 45 years old
    2. I am the youngest of four
    3. I have been married for almost 25 years
    4. I have two children
    5. I have 5 grandchildren
    6. My daughter is 26 and has four children
    7. My son is 22 and has a year old daughter
    8. I was 38 when I became a grandmother
    9. I have a hard time not eating the whole box of most kinds of crackers.
    10. But I can keep a gallon of ice cream in the freezer so long it gets freezer burn and I throw it out.
    11. My husband is an awesome cook.
    12. I haven’t really cooked since the first year of my marriage
    13. I love to bake
    14. I always get up and go to bed at the same time as my husband, even when he gets up a 2:45 am in the middle of the summer.
    15. I was born in Tucson, Arizona
    16. I’ve lived in Colorado and Oregon
    17. I live in Arizona again
    18. I live 60 miles from my Mom and Dad’s house
    19. My parents still live in the house I grew up in.
    20. I moved from Indiana to Arizona with my family when I was 5.
    21. I am afraid of heights.
    22. I don’t have any pets
    23. I am thinking of getting an Iguana
    24. I miss my Guineau pigs and fish and frogs
    25. I lost everything I owned in a fire just over a year ago.
  • shellywoodworth
    shellywoodworth Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    1. I am the oldest of three children
    2. I have eleven nieces and nephews
    3. Born and raised in Michigan, currently live in Virginia
    4. I love the beach, although I am not loving a bathing suit.
    5. I have been to Vegas twice in the last year, I love it!
    6. I have been married to my husband for 14 years and am still madly in love with him.
    7. I have three dogs (cocker spaniels) I am a huge dog lover
    8. I gained a lot of weight in the last two years, suffering from depression because I am unable to have children.
    9. I am OCD with my house it has to be clean all the time, everything has its place
    10. I go to bed early and wake up early
    11. I am a resident manager at a community of seniors 55 and older
    12. I have been with my current employer for 11 years.
    13. I love country music
    14. I have become totally addicted to MFP
    15. My favorite color is pink
    16. I love to ride my four wheeler
    17. I cant live with out my coffee
    18. I am excited about my new life style change
    19. I am scared of birds
    20. I hate slap stick comedy
    21. I love crime shows and Vampires
    22. My favorite drink is Captain Morgan
    23. I talk in my sleep
    24. I dont like to cook
    25. I love shoes
  • ThompsonH
    Options
    1. i am 24 years old
    2. i was born in san diego ca
    3. ive moved 9 times... that i can remember.
    4. i always did well in school.
    5. i dropped out of college
    6. i love animals
    7. i recently got married in august
    8. i am usually a shy person
    9. im wild if i drink liquor
    10. i only drink on new years!
    11. ive gained 80lbs since high school
    12. ive lost 25lbs since september
    13. i have 5 bank accounts
    14. all have less than $100...lol
    15. i own a beautiful paint horse..my best friend
    16. i enjoy outdoor activities
    17. i just got my first ticket..ever 2 months ago...seatbelt!
    18. i like to argue... its because im usually right..lol
    19. i also worry about everything and have a hard time relaxing
    20. i hide my true feelings to make others think im happy
    21. i act like im tough but im really a softee...lol
    22. i have slight road rage
    23. i love pasta and icecream and pickles..sometimes in that order...ha!
    24. im not very close with any of my family
    25. i own property in tn and ga
  • ChanelCharlie
    Options
    1. I am half french canadian, 1/4 british and 1/4 portuguese
    2. My grandparents both grew up in Guyana
    3. My boyfriend is Guyanese
    4. I have been with my boyfriend for over 10 years (our first date was when we were both 12)
    5. I have 2 mutts and I love them to death!!
    6. My favorite holiday is christmas
    7. I am a nerd
    8. My favorite food is sushi
    9. My drink of choice is white wine(riesling) or gin tonic
    10. My current major is accounting
    11. I already have a bachelor's in environmental science
    12. I have never worn silver jewelry, I love gold
    13. I hate the color red
    14. I crave Subway when I smell it
    15. I will never drink Tequila again!
    16. I used to be a cheerleader
    17. I love to dance, I do it everyday
    18. I will try any food someone gives me and to date the only thing I can't stand is olives!!!
    19. I love pigtail and chicken hearts
    20. My favorite country that I visited is Greece
    21. I am a HUGE Chalene Johnson fan!!!
    22. I love Tim Hortons coffee
    23. My boyfriends family lives in New Jersey
    24. I want to have 6 kids (if I can afford it)
    25. I should be studying right now!!!
  • LadyKatie2010
    Options
    okay....here we go. let's see if i can come up with 25 things. (eep!)

1. I was born in Nevada
    2. i have 9 siblings
    3. im a redhead :o)
    4. i've lived in Nevada, California, Utah and Idaho
    5. I'm getting divorced
    6. my favoritest color ever is dark green
    7. i'm 5'11
    8. i have a huge not-so-secret-crush on Michael Buble'
    9. i'm Mormon
    10. i love to read
    11. i'm generally pretty stinkin' positive!
    12. my favorite cereal is apple cinnamon flavored cheerios
    13. if my water isn't ice-cold, i can't drink it. serious.
    14. skim milk or no milk!!
    15. i prefer sandals over shoes any day.
    16. my favorite hair/eye color combination (on guys) is black hair and green eyes
    17. i was born on an odd-numbered day in an odd-numbered year but i hate odd numbers. (they can't be divided easily!)
    18. i hate math. we're mortal enemies.
    19. i think turtles are the cutest creatures ever
    20.i can't stand sea food
    21. i want a small dog, big dogs make me nervous.
    22. my ex-husband is keeping our fish. but i named them. Homer, Harry, Henry, George, and Josh
    23. when i was little, i collected teddy bears
    24. my favorite "outfit" is pj pants and a hoodie
    25. i'm basically an awesome person!! haha
  • ByHisGrace2011
    ByHisGrace2011 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    1. I was born in Shreveport, Louisiana
    2. I have three children
    3. I love sweet potatoe pie
    4. My favorite color is purple
    5. I love my Blackberry Curve
    6. I am the oldest of four children.
    7. My favorite food is steak (can rarely eat it anymore)
    8. I went to two different high schools in alternate years
    9. I decided to stop relaxing my hair in May of 2010
    10. My highest weight was 288 lbs.
    11. I love lavendar scent
    12. I love the movies
    13. I don't like brussell sprouts
    14. When I get sleepy its the same as being intoxicated.
    15. We have the tallest Christmas tree we have ever had this year.
    16. I am a gemini
    17. My best friend's birthday is in December ( in a few days)
    18. My son is an actor! He will one day be famous.
    19. Twins run in my family and I have twin grandchildren, my brother had twins, two of my first cousins have twins and two of my second counsins have twins.
    20. I am writing a book.
    21. I enjoy public speaking and training.
    22. I may be a little ADHD
    23. I love most vegetables.
    24. I was in the U.S. Army
    25. I cannot bowl to save my life.:laugh:
  • katmil
    katmil Posts: 31
    Options
    I'll struggle with this lol
    1) I have 3 pet frogs

2) Frogs are my 2nd favourite animal, horses being 1st

3) I have been with my OH for 7years and 12 days - 6 hours :D

4) I love the Twilight books, the movies are ok

5) I have a huge scar on my head from an operation to remove a possibly cancerous birthmark

6) The only bone I've ever broken is a toe. A horse trod on it and she refused to budge.

7) I have a very quick temper

8) I'm a very nervous person, and have trust issues due to an ex boyfriend being a complete b*s*a*d

9) I don't have a best friend, again due to a b*s*a*d of an ex best friend

10) I love my slow cooker!!!

11) I love rock and indie music, especially Red Hot Chili Peppers, Muse, blur, Radiohead.....

12) My favourite colours are green and purple

13) I don't have a middle name

14) I'm not scared of the dentist

15) I am very scared of fire in nearly every form

16) I always end up killing my pet fish so have given up on ever getting any more

17) I have 2 pet rats, who are more like puppies! Very intelligent and cheeky!

18) My favourite tipple is Ameretto. Straight
    19) My favourite food is curry

20) I bite my nails. A lot

21) I'm a prude when it comes to naming certian parts of the anatomy! I get VERY embarrassed!

22) I love playing The Sims!!! :)

23) I have 2 daughters, I was convinced they'd both be boys!

24) I've never had a driving lesson

25) I love the smell of rubber!