Starting T25

Options
My husband and I will be starting Monday. I am very excited about the program and looking forward to move my weight loss in the right direction. Having my husband doing this will be extra motivating, as well as easier with meal preparation. I hope to make some pals on here and do add me if you want to!

Replies

• fit_at_fifty
    fit_at_fifty Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi I am looking to start T25 tomorrow (again). I don´t know how many times I have done week 1. Let´s hope this time I might get to week 2! I will be modifying. Add me as a friend if you like, if not I wish you and your husband well and good luck :smile:
  • OverDoIt
    OverDoIt Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    God speed to you. My wife says it is GNAR GNAR !! that is a good thing. But, Shaun T don't mess around.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    I finished this program just before dec and I love love loved it!!! Didn't get huge results from it but I really enjoyed doing it and couldn't wait to do it daily
  • AliciaV30
    AliciaV30 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna be starting my third week tomorrow and I love it so far. I haven't lost much weight yet but I'm trying to get my eating in check. I've only lost 2 Pds so far but I'm looking forward to my ending results. This past week alone I lost two inches on my tummy which I love. I had a baby back in sept and I also have a 4 year old so my time is limited that's y I love this. My husband does it with me once in a while too. Trust me u will love it.
  • Lady_SNES
    Options
    Awesome! It sounds like a great program :) I'm hoping as I get stronger and build more stamina, we'll then do P90X :)
  • Scott_Baldwin
    Scott_Baldwin Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wife and I started T25 this morning--we plan to do all three phases. First workout was hard but very doable. It is hard to get up extra early in the morning to complete a 45 minute to hour long workout before starting work (did that many days with P90X and some during Body Beast) but 27 minutes is VERY manageable. Good luck to all those doing or planning on doing the program!
  • Lady_SNES
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up the hard work and I'm sure you will have great results! I'm looking forward to hear from you in the future! :)