WATER COUNT!!!!!

Options
How much water have you drunk today?????

So far...I have had 12 cups!!! and its only 11:00am! haha

What about you???

Replies

• newman84
    newman84 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    20 oz working on my next 20
  • faegrl32
    Options
    Well you got me beat. It's 10 am here and I have only had 20 oz so far. :laugh:
  • msemejuru
    Options
    I've had 5 - 12oz water bottles and it's 11am here. That's why I don't bother tracking water anymore. I always go over but everyone tells me I shouldn't. I have a bottle (refillable) right after I brush my teeth in the am, a bottle while I drop my son off, one before I work out, a bottle after I work out, another one before I eat breakfast. Good thing is when I drink lots of water I sweat tons less when I work out. No idea why.
  • LGIFitness2K11
    Options
    I am not on a roll this morning I haven't even finished my first 16 oz!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    10:30 and.. I'm at zero. Hah.
  • Hummmingbird
    Hummmingbird Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    i literally almost pee my pants after one water bottle (16 oz) i think i may have the tiniest bladder ever! it pisses (HAHAHAH) me off bc i will seriously get up every 20 mins to pee. i think i may be a camel
  • shellydd
    shellydd Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    i'm almost ashamed to admit.....zero water. i've had 2 cups coffee and i'm staring at the water bottle....does that count
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    im about at 3 cups right now but i'm about to be done with 6 just to keep up
  • naughtydoguk
    Options
    we never talk in Ounces overe here..I have had maybe 3 litres today..oh..I gotta go pee...bye!
  • Samantharose8akaDebbie
    Options
    I have had only 20oz this morning and its 11:27. Its too cold out......brrrr......drinking lots of hot tea:)
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    10:30 here and im at 8 :]
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    i literally almost pee my pants after one water bottle (16 oz) i think i may have the tiniest bladder ever! it pisses (HAHAHAH) me off bc i will seriously get up every 20 mins to pee. i think i may be a camel

I am right there with you and totally know what you mean - I am the exact same way!! Maybe we were camels in our previous lives :smile:
  • Alysgrma
    Alysgrma Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I have had 64oz..by 11:30 :) working on my next 64! :drinker:
  • inktink
    inktink Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Actually if you do the research all liquids qualify as the "8 8oz glasses of water a day" recommendation because they are all made from water. The only thing that affects that adversely is liquids with caffeine, because it pulls water out of your body.

So technically I've had zero water today, because all I've had is a 20 oz coffee.. lol. I guess I might be able to count it as about 4-8 oz of water after the caffeine does its work..
  • DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    40 oz. 9:30am
  • clairebeej
    Options
    Just finishing my second pint at 1130am. Thanks for the reminder!
  • tltincher
    tltincher Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I've only had 6 so far....need to get on the ball!
  • noturninback
    noturninback Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    workin' on my first 20 oz. :embarassed:
    i've had a couple cups of coffee, but i know that doesn't count!
    so i'll get after it! thanks for the reminder/kick in the butt!! :smile: