Looking for New Motivating Friends

Options
blisser99
blisser99 Posts: 122 Member
I have been on MFP a little over a year. In the beginning I lost 40 pounds... and have been stuck for the last 8 months. When I was losing I had great motivating friends and they kept me accountable. They seem to be MIA and I have to stop starting over.
My goals are to stay under calorie goal, exercise at least 3 days a week, and get under 150 pounds. If you would be a great motivator please add me.

Replies

• Flyingfree83
    Flyingfree83 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi, I also joined mfp a while ago, haven't really looked at for it for a while but am now feeling motivated to lose weight and exercise
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Bump :)
  • SunsetSafari
    Options
    I'm quite new as well, and also looking to build a support group for the gruelling task that is weight loss. Feel free to add me :-)
  • blisser99
    Options
    Thank you lucyloutoo!
  • BoiNeezy
    BoiNeezy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Add me if u like
  • noelr56
    noelr56 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Always looking for supportive friends on here!

Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • freckles753
    Options
    Add meeeee I have a lot of determination, willpower (stubborness) and we can help each other :-)
  • babydaisy81
    babydaisy81 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie, starting to get back on the wagon today. Anyone can add me, and I will try and be motivating, but I also need some motivating friends to keep me on the ball too! Good luck everyone.
  • AtkCheryl
    AtkCheryl Posts: 23
    Options
    Good luck everyone with your journey this is my second time here I lost 22lbs but gained.ed 10lbs so determined to get back to myself xxx
  • blisser99
    Options
    I think everybody here either got me or I have them. If I have missed anyone please let me know. You are all so awesome.
  • caro1275
    caro1275 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've lost 30 and have at least another 30lbs to go! :)
  • Meginkg
    Meginkg Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Adding you now! :)